Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I love greyhounds. They're just so leggy and pointy. And I've always liked hearing about them learning to be like other dogs after they retire. I'm sure I remember hearing about one going from thinking they weren't allowed on the sofa to basically claiming it as their own. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Your dog needs to wear a hoodie: Greyhounds :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

RazorBunny posted:

When we started discussing a new greyhound, my husband said "I really want a dog who will get up on the couch with us."

Be careful what you wish for - that's his side of the couch she's claimed.

Did she take her toy up there with her too? :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Remy looks very nice. Love those ears.

I think I said it before, but Greyhounds are wonderful. I was bored the other night and flicking through channels and I came across a Greyhound Race thingy. They're really fast. Like I knew they were fast but to actually see it is something else. Also they did like a whole extra half lap before stopping, they really seemed to be enjoying it. Also also it said something about a hurdle race and the mental picture was just brilliant. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Aww, I haven't seen Greyhound zoomies before. :3: