Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

I went to high school with this guy. He features heavily in my contributions to this thread, and his Facebook never fails to disappoint.

Christ, so many things wrong with this picture, it's like every time I look I find something new. Was that guy at least in the military?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

What show/movie/book related thing does he think he's dressing up as while he poses with a person he doesn't know at a party with questionable tastes?

Big head S&M master has been posted often. He's dressed up as a dominant guy I guess. That photographer also has some funny stuff:

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

thylacine posted:

Big head S&M master has been posted often. He's dressed up as a dominant guy I guess. That photographer also has some funny stuff:

Is that a Hitler outfit?

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Flaggy posted:

Is that a Hitler outfit?

Nah, only a SS outfit :(

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

FrozenVent posted:

Christ, so many things wrong with this picture, it's like every time I look I find something new. Was that guy at least in the military?

Definitely, completely not.

He's a pudgy nerdy dude who, at one point during High School, was going to legally change his name to his online handle (that was based on an old video game). Currently he's gotten into fetish photography and hanging out at fetish "balls" so he frequently posts pictures like these:

:nws:NWS for outfit made of tape.:nws:
I think this one is peak awkward.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I just love how he has the same face and hair in all the pictures. That look of "I have a torture-dungeon" and the painted-on haircut seems like a bit much, even for sexclubs.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Kidney Stone posted:

Nah, only a SS outfit :(

A really ill-fitting SS outfit.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

Just another reason why you should never dress up in your great granddad's SS uniform :(

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

That's helpful when you're too drunk to hit your target. Or maybe this is from a Ghostbusters themed gay fetish bar. "Don't cross the streams!"

Marco de Pollo
Jul 4, 2011

The barely cleaned, unwashed, last foot-long segment of lightly charred poop-chute.

Michael Caine really let himself go.

Hamburlgar
Dec 31, 2007

WANTED

At least he isn't hover-handing.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Enallyniv posted:

This guy showed up on what is basically a satirical anti-fan page for my hometown written entirely in awkward phonetic Scottish slang. The comments are a mishmash of "look at this bawbag" and "U GO GURL HES JUST BEIN HIMSELF" of course. Don't get me wrong - I agree that people are totally entitled to dress however they like, but if you dress like this I can't be held responsible for how loud I laugh:

If that isn't to your taste, enjoy a suitably awkward photo of one of the town's addicts wading in the fountain to collect coins, complete with a cringeworthy phonetic Scottish caption.

The caption translates to "gently caress your wishes, children! I am going to take your money, purchase drugs and masturbate with a pine cone!"

There are people who type like this all the time.

Linwood? I'm getting a paisley vibe.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Haggis Heed posted:

Linwood? I'm getting a paisley vibe.

The last pic looks like Paisley...

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

LoonShia posted:

This thread makes me want to punch everybody.

I will, someday, rise to the fedora challenge, when I have a decent outfit on hand and can be bothered.

Content:

Was he arrested for arson?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

When just wearing a regular hoodie is just too drat much:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

This seems totally rad for a lazy Sunday.

ConcreteDachshund
Dec 29, 2006

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I would wear one. But not, you know, anywhere but the privacy of my own home.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

If I still had a job where I spent long hours working outdoor in the winter, I'd buy three of those right now.

Nobody cares what it looks like when it's #3 in a 4 or 5 layer outfit.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Everyone is saying it looks comfortable but would you wear it with nothing on underneath and with the zipper zipped down to your bellybutton?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Djeser posted:

Everyone is saying it looks comfortable but would you wear it with nothing on underneath and with the zipper zipped down to your bellybutton?

If I looked like that dude maybe.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Djeser posted:

If I looked like Adam Levine I'd wear absolutely everything like that.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hamburlgar posted:

At least he isn't hover-handing.

How much do you need to pay to go to one of those?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

MEGAZONE!

MEGAZONE!!

MEGAZONE!!!!

MEGAZONE!!!!!

This guy actually changed his name to MegaZone. He also got banned from SA for being MegaZone.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

FrozenVent posted:

If I still had a job where I spent long hours working outdoor in the winter, I'd buy three of those right now.

Nobody cares what it looks like when it's #3 in a 4 or 5 layer outfit.

You do realize you can buy various winter overalls that would be more effective, right?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

LoonShia posted:

I just love how he has the same face and hair in all the pictures. That look of "I have a torture-dungeon" and the painted-on haircut seems like a bit much, even for sexclubs.

He looks like a weirder version of Dwight Schrute. :stare:

I also like how most of the guys in these pictures put in absolutely no effort. "Fetish ball? Hmm, I'll just wear a cheap coat over my bathrobe."

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

You do realize you can buy various winter overalls that would be more effective, right?

And I had a set of those, this would be to replace the sweatpant / hoodie layer.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

axolotl farmer posted:

MEGAZONE!

MEGAZONE!!

MEGAZONE!!!!

MEGAZONE!!!!!

This guy actually changed his name to MegaZone. He also got banned from SA for being MegaZone.

Oh gently caress, I'd forgotten about the MegaZone thread. Thank you for reminding me of that magic.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Kimmalah posted:

I also like how most of the guys in these pictures put in absolutely no effort. "Fetish ball? Hmm, I'll just wear a cheap coat over my bathrobe."

What would you wear to a fetish ball exactly? Just wanna make sure I don't commit any faux pas.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

He's a pudgy nerdy dude who, at one point during High School, was going to legally change his name to his online handle (that was based on an old video game). Currently he's gotten into fetish photography and hanging out at fetish "balls" so he frequently posts pictures like these:

Every single picture looks like he was Photoshopped in

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Awia posted:

What would you wear to a fetish ball exactly? Just wanna make sure I don't commit any faux pas.

I'm just saying there's a lot of people in those photos who obviously put some effort into their clothes, then you have this one weird looking guy standing around in a bathrobe. I'm sorry if that was somehow over the line for the thread specifically centered around making fun of the way people look.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

I guess Neal Schweiber went from geek to freak. :smug:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

New Leaf posted:

I guess Neal Schweiber went from geek to freak. :smug:
Thank you. I was wondering why that robe-stare looked so familiar.

The Real Quaid
Jun 29, 2012

step aside posted:

Look in to your heart and tell me what you think happened.

hahaha, I think you are a great poster.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Benne posted:

Every single picture looks like he was Photoshopped in
He was Photoshopped in by life, man. I wonder if he thinks standing next to atractive women makes him more desireable or something. What a loving weirdo.
~MEGAZONE poo poo~
Ok the suit isn't that horrible, but he really needs to loving shave like right goddamn now. Blech.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

She's a model! :downs:

And the rest of her modeling team.

I'm pretty sure I've posted her before for her photographer's really poor photoshop and her awful kitchen-wizard tattoos.

Gobber Jane
Sep 7, 2010

Searching "Trampalina Fashion" from her shirt gets you the boutiques website. There's a treasure trove of bad model photos:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Ahaha holy poo poo they're all so skanky! Wow. I mean, I personally know the one I posted is a pretty awful person but they all look so... desperate. It's hilarious.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Friend of a stripper bot on facebook.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Friend of a stripper bot on facebook.

russia.jpg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Scathach posted:

She's a model! :downs:

I like how in most of them she's pulling on a cheap string of plastic beads. I had no idea that was part of being a model.

• Locked thread