Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
Why would you ever choose Priority A for race and pick human?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
Mechanically, how do I handle a bite attack? Specifically a bite attack from a troll with metal capped and sharpened teeth?

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!

Bigass Moth posted:

It's the same as an unarmed attack, but if you are an rear end in a top hat GM you might require the character to use an exotic skill or otherwise default. Probably reduce Reach to -1 penalty.

Everybody bites things every day, so I wouldn't worry about defaulting or anything like that. Definitely the reach penalty though. Thanks!

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
I'm gearing up to run 3rd for some people online, because it's the edition I know and was in fact my first rpg.

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
I've been trying to find some movies/tv to point my potential players at to capture the vibe of Shadowrun. I'm open to any suggestions.

One thing that's pretty perfect for me is the anime Black Lagoon

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
NSRCG is what I'm going to be using for my game. The next problem is a lack of VTT support anywhere

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
First session of 3rd edition game in the bag, and yes the entire thing was spent planning and doing legwork. Beautiful.

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
I'd truly love to see Shadowrun end up with a non clusterfuck system, like maybe Modiphius convert it to 2d20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
I dunno, I liked Dune a lot