Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coathat
May 21, 2007

grrarg posted:

I am unironically looking forward to this after the spring season's lack of comedy. The writer and director have a history of making me laugh at dumb gags, and it cannot be worse than C3-bu. The Spec Ops: The Line edits were that show's only redeeming factor.

Me too. The manga has gotten positive reviews from the yuri news network for being a good bonkers comedy.

Looks like summer is going to be really good on the comedy front especially with Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun leading the way. Ai Mai Mi is goin to rule too.

Glasslip should be good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

Please ungas the Kill La Kill thread.

coathat
May 21, 2007

I was referring to the one that zorak gassed this morning. People could post about the upcoming ova, funny pictures and videos and things like that. The possibilities are endless.

coathat
May 21, 2007

darkgray posted:

This week, Love Live s2 BD vol 1 sold another 15,072 units, putting it at a combined total of 97,191. It's practically guaranteed to sell over 100k now. Madness.

I'm glad it's doing so well. It's good to see the fans supporting a great series.

coathat
May 21, 2007

I think they're gonna announce a bunch off stuff tomorrow at anime expo.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Funimation is streaming it.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Great Lakes Log posted:

Do they have a free version of their stuff with ads like Crunchyroll? I know a lot of their stuff makes it to Hulu but is that more case by case?

Yeah it's pretty much like that.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Terron in Resonance was wicked boring. It looked ok but it's just so drat slow.

coathat
May 21, 2007

There was no rythm to the bombing so it was pretty boring to me.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Why was the Gainax/ Trigger thread gassed? Are we not allowed to like them anymore?

coathat
May 21, 2007

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

The reason is Nite Crew FYAD.

That's hosed up if it's true. Everybody should be allowed to discuss anime in the anime forum.

coathat
May 21, 2007

There was plenty of discussion in the thread. I don't see why it had to die.

coathat
May 21, 2007

That's just silly. We should be allowed to post about studios if we want too.

coathat
May 21, 2007

It only got like 20 posts in a day. It was hardly a threat to the forum. There's general shonen and seinen threads but they seem to coexist with series specific threads just fine.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Please stop.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Probably because they want to watch good anime.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Speaking of manga based movies Tokyo tribe is going to be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieh96h62-Es

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

It's finally Yuri Bear Storm time. http://yurikuma.jp

• Locked thread