Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've been looking forward to Barakamon ever since I heard it was getting an anime. I love the manga so I'll definitely be watching this one. I've enjoyed what I read so far of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, picked it up when it was linked in the convince someone to read a manga thread, so I'll be giving that one a shot as well. I'm all about more Free! because I like watching boys doing stuff and will probably give Dramatical Murder at least a three episode test for the same reason :j: I read a summary of the VN once upon a time and the art was pretty at least. I'll also watch Ao Haru Ride because that's another one I've been reading and like well enough despite how it does dumb stuff to generate drama.

I may look at Aldnoah.Zero and Terror in Tokyo depending on what kind of reaction they end up getting, and eventually I'll watch the rest of Space Dandy but I still have half of the first season I'm not done with so it's very doubtful I'll watch it as it airs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

LockHeart posted:

Has anyone else given Nobunaga Concerto a shot? It's real good!

This is from a few pages back but I watched a couple episodes today. It was...okay I guess? I didn't hate it, but it didn't really grab me and make me want to keep watching. The main character is kind of an rear end but also weirdly competent at stuff (he goes from "holy poo poo a horse!?" to being able to ride like a pro in some unstated length of time that didn't appear to be more than a few days at most for example) which put me off a little. I wondered if knowing more Japanese history would have made it more enjoyable because I could tell folks were getting namedropped but I didn't know who they were enough to care. I know the animation was getting complaints but honestly that bothered me less than anything else.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was planning on watching it but not week to week since I've been keeping up with the manga and am well-familiar with some of the more infuriating situations. Just waiting for the end of the season so I can marathon it over a weekend or something.

• Locked thread