Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

a true american hero :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

poo poo, tecman himself isn't defending it

Tecman posted:

Yeah, if anyone feels like they could post and maintain a new thread, go hog wild. I've been planning on making a truncated version for a couple of months now, but I never really find the time or willpower to do it, plus the OP is kind of out-of-date already. Sorry. :( It's come up so many times that I can't sit on it any longer; any one up to making a new one?

I can still help out with creating any header images if the next person isn't good with pixels, but I just can't write/go around the new to copypaste the :words: anymore like I used to.

Zedd was right, the copypaste behemoth that is the current OP was made when I was unemployed and dreadfully bored - which isn't the case anymore. And my current job is p. much creating tons of web content, so the last thing I need is MORE of that in my spare time.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Ralp just gassed it.

e; :rip:

• Locked thread