Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surc
Aug 17, 2004

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

A_Hero.png

surc
Aug 17, 2004

This night is a defining moment in imp zone's formation of community btw.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Hog Butcher posted:

it actually was a chill trip through a boring thing to read with a really good chat and frankerz

Did the marathon soundtrack ever actually get played? My greatest regret was going to bed during guilty gear.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Edit: Nice ^^^

I just realized that this is like the inverse of the punishing for low content. Everybody will be so terrified of the hammer coming down for their posts being too long that games will turn into one liners and lovely puns. like imp zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

wait I'm reading the new steam thread now did I fall into the trap

• Locked thread