Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
GO MAN GO, ALL OF THE IMPS ARE BEHIND YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
everything is conspiring to make me go to sleep but i will hold the line. i will hold. the line.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
he even did the swirling gaben head text + a cool guy named hog butcher was there the whole time

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

fronz posted:

Greetings.

high five, you were also there. many good imps were there.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i was going to read through the op and find all the redundant bits (a lot of it) and the completely useless info (most of it) and post the actually good stuff but god drat i have better things to do like sit here doing nothing

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i would like a large avatar as part of the ransom

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
ralp can i have as a big av for keeping the op company + amusement during the 5 hour trip

edit: it doesn't even add height to my posts dang that owns

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
imp zone has gotten a bad thread gassed and a creepy as hell dude banned. we do good work here.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
yeah but it took people posting in the qcs thread with lowtax hanging around to really do it

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
it is true. call people out in gbs if you need to because lowtax endorsed it at some point.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

KoldPT posted:

Please suggest ideas for the de-gassing, tia

don't try to galtse with steam info. nobody needs to know how to download a game. nobody needs to know every country in each region when you can post a little colorcoded map. don't have redundant information like the ssd defraggler thing which was in 3 separate times.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
oh drat dude I didn't know you already suggested reading galtse, what a coincidence

i was just describing the original thread as being like having to read galtse

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i think he's addressing the spamming nature of the thread

game deals is already in coupons and deals iirc

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
it actually was a chill trip through a boring thing to read with a really good chat and frankerz

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
most of it was copypasted from the official troubleshooting forum

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
yeah i'm pretty sure it did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005