Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Metrication posted:

os 10.10.10 owns very hard op sorry

we aren't even at 10.10! much less late point releases! i think my chain is being pulled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

cheese-cube posted:

wait so i dont know poo poo about apple stuff but are apple trying to do the whole unified ux thing across their devices by making them look the same?

ya and its really not working

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

the windows eightification of apple os x

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

suicide free since 2014

EXCEPT IN OUR FACTORIES

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

if only dieter rams designed an OS jonny could copy pixel for pixel but now jonny is loving scrambling and missing his muse and crying at night cause of the stress and he doesn't have the pillar of stebe to lean on and make the right decisions

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

World war III will be fought with computers, and WWIV will be fought against them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

mad.radhu posted:

My favorite part about using safari is when I type something into the combined search/address bar and it tries to interpret it as a url when it clearly isn't

which I guess is better than IE...9? I think? Where typing "https://www.google.com" in the address bar resulted in a bing search
to be fair when you have TLDs like .coffee and .red and .xyz anything could be a domain.

• Locked thread