Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

All flat and white on white are we printing all the window are we trying to save printer ink?

The icon are terrible the font is ugly.

I been a mac user since it came out. I sure will not be installing this on my computer. Unless I am force to.

Steve Job would never approve this.

Window looks better then this does now.
I never use windows but it look better now.

Are you trying to kill Apple off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

I'm scared for my children and children's children that windows 7 and Mavericks will be the last good OSes. As a fellow fatherer do you share my concern or am I being silly.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

frutiger

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

that ad makes me love apple + get excited for their new Operation System

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

spankmeister posted:

op why should we value your opinions if you don't even know how to conjugate verbs?

I think im a nice guy for the most part

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

focal ischemia posted:

i think echi has broken :(

he got high on his own supply :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

does echo wife share your interests in hallucinogens

• Locked thread