Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Afro Doug

It actually turns out that IK dogcrash truther has lots of secrets that he doesn't want us to know about. Luckily AfroDoxx is on this case to find out all about this sick son of a bitch. For instance did you know that he's the highest ranking member of the Sinaloa Cartel? This deranged piece of poo poo has killed over 60 people in the name of his drug trade. AfroDoxx has also found out a number of similarly horrible things including:

* Hamtaro is his favorite anime
* He actually brushes his teeth with colgate, what a disgusting freak
* He's fat as hell
* He's left handed. What a cocksucker.

If anyone else has any information, please feel free to contribute. Personally I don't feel safe with him as our IK, and with your help I feel we can finally nail this dipshit to the wall.

Afro Doug fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Aug 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

he necros threads like a hammy gently caress. let's bring this shittheel down together

thewizardofshoe

what is your problem with colgate

wat don't i know

FluffieDuckie

i'm not sure this helps much, but i found him mentioned here

quote:

PRESCOTT, AZ (CBS5) -
A 22-year-old man referring to himself as the "Dogcrash Truther" was arrested for after he allegedly set a Bible on fire and then urinated on it on the front steps of a Prescott rescue mission.

Miguel Esplande, of Prescott, was standing on the steps of the Gospel Rescue Mission on Lincoln Street when officers were called about 9 p.m. by an employee who said a man was burning something in front of the mission, according to a Prescott Police Department report.

Esplande was dressed in black and wearing a long, black-and-red robe and pentagram necklace, according to the report.

A wet Bible that appeared to have been burned was on the ground near Esplande.

He told police he burned and then relieved himself on the Bible and chose the mission because he believed it was a place of Christian worship and was "cursing the Christians," according to the report.

When asked why, he replied simply because he is the "Dogcrash Truther," according to the report.

WhenInRome
dct i KNOW youre reading this you loving poo poo. youve ruined byob. it was a good board. i had fun. EVERYONE HAD FUN THEN YOU loving RUINED IT!!!!!! i hate you. i hate you so much. i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you YOU TOOk byob AWAYF FRO M ME

die die die die die die die die die die

im telL ING THE FUCKJ IGVN WORLD YOUR SE CRET.S IM TELLING THEM WHAT YOU DONT WANT THYEM TO NKOW

dct BEAT AND m uGged a black man in his town . IT WAS A hate crime. please ban him Ban him ban him Ban Him ban banbanbanbn

i am he

just picked up a juicy tidbit on the airwaves (cb radio hobbyist here). first name: Brian. fuckin dad rear end name, what a surprise. this guys at least 24 and named Brian.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Miguel "Dogcrash Truther" Esplanade is known for his extravagant lifestyle, often splurging on such items as his "golden pussy attractor" as he was known to call his garment pictured below.

WhenInRome
dct wears a "chick magnet" shirt that has a clip art magnet and a clip art duck and thinks hes being original and funny. what a fucker

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
idk what yall are talkin about, I like dogcrach truther

going against popular opinion itt

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
he smells nice

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

clearly dogcooch truther is a villain and the world must know

google THIS

he still hasn't told us what REALLY happened at dogcrash tho

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
all of those pictures are good avs imo

vapoursquid

none other
downfall truther

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

mods please rename dogcrash truther to dogcooch twofer

soybean

(1) A person is guilty of lewdness if the person under circumstances not amounting to rape, object rape, forcible sodomy, forcible sexual abuse, aggravated sexual assault, or an attempt to commit any of these offenses, performs any of the following acts in a public place or under circumstances which the person should know will likely cause affront or alarm to, on, or in the presence of another who is 14 years of age or older:

(a) an act of sexual intercourse or sodomy;

(b) exposes his or her genitals, the female breast below the top of the areola, the buttocks, the anus, or the pubic area;

(c) masturbates; or

(d) any other act of lewdness.

(2) (a) A person convicted the first or second time of a violation of Subsection (1) is guilty of a class B misdemeanor, except under Subsection (2)(b).

(b) A person convicted of a violation of Subsection (1) is guilty of a third degree felony if at the time of the violation:

(i) the person is a sex offender as defined in Section 77-27-21.7;

(ii) the person has been previously convicted two or more times of violating Subsection (1); or

(iii) the person has previously been convicted of a violation of Subsection (1) and has also previously been convicted of a violation of Section 76-9-702.5.

(c) (i) For purposes of this Subsection (2) and Subsection 77-41-102(16), a plea of guilty or nolo contendere to a charge under this section that is held in abeyance under Title 77, Chapter 2a, Pleas in Abeyance, is the equivalent of a conviction.

(ii) This Subsection (2)(c) also applies if the charge under this Subsection (2) has been subsequently reduced or dismissed in accordance with the plea in abeyance agreement.

(3) A woman's breast feeding, including breast feeding in any location where the woman otherwise may rightfully be, does not under any circumstance constitute a lewd act, irrespective of whether or not the breast is covered during or incidental to feeding.

Amended by Chapter 278, 2013 General Session

tradjik

sounds like a cool guy,

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Jett posted:

he still hasn't told us what REALLY happened at dogcrash tho

dogclash at demonhead

obstipator

by FactsAreUseless
  • Chosen by People Magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world in 1998
  • His grandfather is Finnish
  • Dropped 40 pounds for his role as a Gulf War vet in Courage Under Fire (1996).

what a poo poo

heard u like girls

that shirt is made of wwII war spoils, if you look at 3:16 you can see a swastika hidden on the backside

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
Ivan Archivaldo looks like a goon

Ivan Archivaldo would make a good username

vapoursquid

none other

Bo-Pepper posted:

Miguel "Dogcrash Truther" Esplanade is known for his extravagant lifestyle, often splurging on such items as his "golden pussy attractor" as he was known to call his garment pictured below.

haha this is dope as gently caress

El Spider

Bo-Pepper posted:

what kind of fuckin gangster has a t shirt made out of corn on the cob

the unabonger
this motherfuvker is getting doxxed, right here, right now

the unabonger
are you ready?

i am he

things we know
first name: brian
a\ge: older than 24, definitely not younger than 24

the unabonger
according to his last.fm, he listens to kanye west

google THIS

The Fresh Prince posted:

i am he

The Fresh Prince posted:

ahahaha bet this gently caress wont show his face around here after this

SIDS Vicious

dogcrash truther once aided me with a flat tire, and he didnt even make me feel like less of a man for not knowing how to do it myself. i for one am sick of all the negative slander directed to dogcrash truther, who is a good man.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Los Lobos posted:

what kind of fuckin gangster has a t shirt made out of corn on the cob

Salmiakki

dogcorn truther

GoodbyeTurtles

Iggy Koopa posted:

dogcrash truther once aided me with a flat tire, and he didnt even make me feel like less of a man for not knowing how to do it myself. i for one am sick of all the negative slander directed to dogcrash truther, who is a good man.

that's funny because i once saw him slash your tire with a stanley blade
maybe theres more to this story

Ace of Baes
dogcrash truther is actually a presbyterian in real life

Ace of Baes
dogcrash truther enjoys onions on his pizza

GoodbyeTurtles

Nacho Destroyer posted:

hosed up

Ace of Baes
dogcrash truther is famous for making the motion of throwing a stick but actually hiding it behind his back

Ace of Baes
dogcrash truther: guess what?
me: what??
dogcrash truther: chicken butt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nacho Destroyer posted:

jesus, dude. what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

found him again

quote:

AUGUST 21--A Florida man cut a small hole in the front of his shoe, inserted an iPod, and then went to Walmart and recorded "upskirt" videos, according to police who arrested the pervy auteur.

According to an arrest report, cops were dispatched to a Walmart in Sanford Tuesday evening due to “a man with a camera on his shoe taking pictures of females.”

When officers arrived at the store, customer Lillie Kent told them that she was shopping in the toilet paper aisle when she noticed a man “standing relatively close behind her.” Kent added that the man “appeared to be attempting to sneak up behind her.”

After the man briefly walked away from Kent, he returned to following her and shadowed the woman all the way to the checkout line, cops reported. Kent told police that she had initially “observed a hole in the top of one of the man’s shoes but didn’t think anything of it at the time.”

However, at the checkout line, Kent confronted the man, who was carrying no merchandise to be purchased. She demanded to see his shoes. He refused and walked away. “Kent advised she began yelling,” police reported.

The cameraman, Miguel Esplande, was detained by Walmart security. When confronted by police, the 20-year-old unemployed software engineer refused to answer questions.

Cops reported that Esplande was wearing black dress shoes “with a round hole cut out of the top of his right shoe.” The seized iPod was camouflaged with black tape around the device’s lens. According to police, they expected to secure a search warrant for Esplande’s phone to “determine if there are additional victims.”

A check of Walmart surveillance showed Esplande walking up behind Kent at the checkout line and extending “his right foot toward and under Kent’s skirt multiple times.”

Arrested for video voyeurism, Esplande was booked into the Seminole County jail on the felony charge.

• Locked thread