Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

FluffieDuckie posted:

found him again

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bog pixie

Los Lobos posted:

what kind of fuckin gangster has a t shirt made out of corn on the cob

lol

ulvir

lmao at people thinking onions on pizza is horrible.

Salmiakki

ulvir posted:

lmao at people thinking onions on pizza is horrible.

dct alt spotted

Ace of Baes
in shcool, dogcrash truther was known for asking multiple questions at the end of class when there's only a few minutes left and the teacher was about to let you go

vapoursquid

none other
dogcrash is #1 !

SIDS Vicious

heres the ultimate pizza, its bacon, pepperoni, onions, green olives

i am he

Iggy Koopa posted:

:staredog:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Iggy Koopa posted:

:crossarms:

Ace of Baes

Iggy Koopa posted:

Reported for Trolling.

WhenInRome
"uh, teacher? what about the homework you gave us? you forgot to collect it" - dct

SIDS Vicious

make sure you got cheese on that pizza, and tomato sauce, you can sub that for bbq sauce or chili sauce or smth if you want tho

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Iggy Koopa posted:

make sure you got cheese on that pizza, and tomato sauce, you can sub that for bbq sauce or chili sauce or smth if you want tho

holy poo poo, sid!

SIDS Vicious

i use mozzarella but if youre into other cheeses you can even use them, some peopl i read even put feta on pizza whoa whaaaat

google THIS

Iggy Koopa posted:

that's a killer combo, I don't know about ultimate but I'm with sid on this one, that is a good combo of toppings

poverty goat

Nacho Destroyer posted:

dogcrash truther enjoys onions on his pizza

thought you said pineapples at first

poverty goat

sausage, black olives and onions

SIDS Vicious

gggiiimmmppp posted:

sausage, black olives and onions

would

poverty goat

Iggy Koopa posted:

i use mozzarella but if youre into other cheeses you can even use them, some peopl i read even put feta on pizza whoa whaaaat

spinach, bacon and feta with white sauce

SIDS Vicious

gggiiimmmppp posted:

spinach, bacon and feta with white sauce

would

Machai

I found his house

FluffieDuckie

Machai posted:

I found his house

what'd he do with all his neighbors? :ohdear:

SIDS Vicious

thats an awfully big, empty yard you got tehre mr truther

google THIS

FluffieDuckie posted:

they used to call to him and wave as he walked past. they didn't hear him muttering "callout threads, callout threads" to himself and even if they had they wouldn't have known what it meant until it was too late

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

he buried them. look at all that yard space to choose from

SIDS Vicious

Jett posted:

they used to call to him and wave as he walked past. they didn't hear him muttering "callout threads, callout threads" to himself and even if they had they wouldn't have known what it meant until it was too late

lol

vapoursquid

none other

Jett posted:

obstipator

by FactsAreUseless
dogcrash truther had gay loving thoughts about Jude Law and when Jude Law said he didnt want to have gay loving with him, he killed Jude Law :wth:

obstipator

by FactsAreUseless
dogcrash truther used to be an assassin, but he lost his memory about being an assassin so you cant doxx him about it anymore

Machai

obstipator posted:

dogcrash truther used to be an assassin, but he lost his memory about being an assassin so you cant doxx him about it anymore

no see, he got his memories back but then he killed a bunch more people. doxx away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

Jett posted:

haha

• Locked thread