Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhenInRome
dct i KNOW youre reading this you loving poo poo. youve ruined byob. it was a good board. i had fun. EVERYONE HAD FUN THEN YOU loving RUINED IT!!!!!! i hate you. i hate you so much. i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you YOU TOOk byob AWAYF FRO M ME

die die die die die die die die die die

im telL ING THE FUCKJ IGVN WORLD YOUR SE CRET.S IM TELLING THEM WHAT YOU DONT WANT THYEM TO NKOW

dct BEAT AND m uGged a black man in his town . IT WAS A hate crime. please ban him Ban him ban him Ban Him ban banbanbanbn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhenInRome
dct wears a "chick magnet" shirt that has a clip art magnet and a clip art duck and thinks hes being original and funny. what a fucker

WhenInRome
"uh, teacher? what about the homework you gave us? you forgot to collect it" - dct

• Locked thread