Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

dogcrash truther once aided me with a flat tire, and he didnt even make me feel like less of a man for not knowing how to do it myself. i for one am sick of all the negative slander directed to dogcrash truther, who is a good man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

heres the ultimate pizza, its bacon, pepperoni, onions, green olives

SIDS Vicious

make sure you got cheese on that pizza, and tomato sauce, you can sub that for bbq sauce or chili sauce or smth if you want tho

SIDS Vicious

i use mozzarella but if youre into other cheeses you can even use them, some peopl i read even put feta on pizza whoa whaaaat

SIDS Vicious

gggiiimmmppp posted:

sausage, black olives and onions

would

SIDS Vicious

gggiiimmmppp posted:

spinach, bacon and feta with white sauce

would

SIDS Vicious

thats an awfully big, empty yard you got tehre mr truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Jett posted:

they used to call to him and wave as he walked past. they didn't hear him muttering "callout threads, callout threads" to himself and even if they had they wouldn't have known what it meant until it was too late

lol

• Locked thread