Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

DrSunshine posted:

It ended with Figure, Ido, and a bunch of their other buddies from the surface reaching Ketheres and discovering that organic brain Alita had been revived as a flesh and blood human. I guess now Figure and Alita can return to Alhambra and raise a family!! :3: On the other hand, brain chip Alita went off to Mars to discover the truth about her past.

Wait what, are there two gallys now. Last I recall after the tournament ended, Alita grew car ears, angel wings and buggered off to the surface of the earth to meet up with PTSD Ido.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
I have no idea of what's going on with this manga anymore, but it is still such a fun read.
Last I recall was the end of that darn martial arts tournament with the angel-wings and cat ears alita fighting some gigantic cyborg and that loser Mbadi.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Hace posted:

hello i'd like to say the vampire arc in last order is insanely good

Not for us who got stuck for years waiting for the continuation of the tournament. Only to reach the final battle of battles and deus ex machina Don Fua magically defeats Zekka, defenestrates Mbadi and basically helps Alita stop the attack on the Onion thing before phasing off to another dimension. All in the span of like 2 chapters.
The whole caerula sanguis flashback didn't have to take so long to pan out. To me, the highlights of LO were Ping, Zazie and Sechs.