Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Well you see, Angoramon is going to get a Wärring Driver, and then utilize two Lockseeds, one normal and one energy, to digivolve into champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Man, they really hid the Mature Enlightenment Slabs away, I have yet to see any of the mons that give it out every time, and I don't want to be hyper-levelled up from fighting fifty of the same champions over and over again hoping for a drop.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
A Digimon Survive 2 built on the skeleton of the first has a great deal of potential, especially if they don't have to build it from the ground up for seven or eight years again.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
gatomon is a little kitty, and thus is good

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Luxmon is angellic Impmon.

I love this little guy so much oh my lord

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
gently caress it, just make a whole pack based around the Vpet. God knows we need more of that than anything Adventure related at this point.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
If they would just stop being cowards and design the Ultomate Gotsumon, this couls all be avoided. Also a Jogress Super Ultimate Gotsumon(two Gotsumon fuse together)

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Justin_Brett posted:

Picking out a color is harder than it looks. :colbert:

Rainbow.

PrideGotsumon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

The Bee posted:

I wonder if vertical monitors will eventually become more popular to account for how much internet consumption and web development is intended for phone screens these days.

Please don't bring that darkness into this world.