Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy

Chinston Wurchill posted:

(The explosion is Deadpool)

This should be the thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy

Ygolonac posted:

Clean (no title or other text) cover

Click for much bigger

Marvel announcement with low-res numbered/uncolored image and listing of everyone.

Krakoa is having a good time looking up Domino's and Siryn's dresses. :pervert:

Two questions. 1. Who is the Thing with a woman's head? 2. Why does the old uniform wearing Daredevil have Wolverines mask on?

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy
Man, I've gotta read more comic books.

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy

Ghostlight posted:

Oh! And La Lumiere Bleue!

That's one hell of a camel toe on Thing there.

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy
Those Squirrel Girl panels made me wonder, what exactly are her powers? I know she can talk to squirrels but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy

fatherdog posted:

"The joke behind Squirrel Girl, created by Will Murray and Steve Ditko, is that she’s an unlikely hero who looks sort of ridiculous in her furry mammal costume, yet somehow she proves unbeatable against every dangerous villain or crazed maniac she meets. One may wonder if the gimmick has the sticking power to support an ongoing series, but it’s worked pretty well for Batman for the last 75 years."
-Andrew Wheeler

This is the best explanation, thank you.

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy

Is there a term for being able to see butt cheeks through a thigh gap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy
Wotta build!