Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Are they going to clone baki's grandad too because he should be involved. And other famous heroes from history

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

he still didn't beat yuujiro, only made him sweat a lot... also lol @ jack hammer still taking a shitload of roids

Thoren
May 28, 2008

Jose posted:

Are they going to clone baki's grandad too because he should be involved. And other famous heroes from history

Yes.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Decided to start reading this on a whim and wow.

Thoren
May 28, 2008

Bad Seafood posted:

Decided to start reading this on a whim and wow.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Christ, it's like he's made of chewed gum.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

he still didn't beat yuujiro, only made him sweat a lot... also lol @ jack hammer still taking a shitload of roids

He had bone-enlarging operation for the third? Fourth? Time

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

I don't know what's more ridiculous, that Baby Yuujiro's first instinct is to murder the doctor who delivered him, or that deep down, the author is 100% certain that Baby Yuujiro would be both perfectly capable of and somehow morally justified in murdering the doctor who delivered him.

Thoren
May 28, 2008

Mary Annette posted:

I don't know what's more ridiculous, that Baby Yuujiro's first instinct is to murder the doctor who delivered him, or that deep down, the author is 100% certain that Baby Yuujiro would be both perfectly capable of and somehow morally justified in murdering the doctor who delivered him.

I love when baby yujiro obtained breastmilk through extortion.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I don't remember reading this in Baki

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Mary Annette posted:

Neither of those things are ridiculous.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

You are talking about Yuujiro Hanma, the Ogre, the so-called Strongest Man on Earth, the only man on Earth to have a peace treaty with the United States Government, who spends his time traveling across the world looking for fighters and beasts to murder.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

You are talking about Yuujiro Hanma, the Ogre, the so-called Strongest Man on Earth, the only man on Earth to have a peace treaty with the United States Government, who spends his time traveling across the world looking for fighters and beasts to murder.

This.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

This being Baki I can believe it but if it is real I've not read it or is it in the anime

Thoren
May 28, 2008

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Ahahahaha what the gently caress

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Shitload of new chapters released....

Seeing Doppo and Karate as a whole bodied like this makes me kinda sour but goddamn what a fight. Musashi is the real deal. Also Retsu is back after his boxing career!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZx-bvbK43o

lmfao

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
I'm only really here to see Yuujiro curb stomp Musashi or smug him into oblivion.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Also pretty sure we're going to see Ali Jr. at some point again. Still the only character to completely own Yuujiro and get away with it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I can't wait to see the next US president in Baki

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Itagaki stays with the times.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

hahaha what the gently caress

how is that man not dead, did they explain that at all or is it just regular Baki anatomy

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Thoren posted:

Itagaki stays with the times.

That one guy looks like he has abs on his cheeks.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

LORD OF BUTT posted:

hahaha what the gently caress

how is that man not dead, did they explain that at all or is it just regular Baki anatomy

Because he is a trained fighter.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

That one guy looks like he has abs on his cheeks.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Pewdiepie posted:

so basically just "it's Baki, roll with it" gotcha

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Baki needs a scene where a guy punches another guy and the other guy catches the puncher's fist with his cheek ab muscles and crushes his hand.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I started reading Tough, and it's pretty good because it's Baki the Grappler, but by the Riki-Oh guy and it's way violent.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I am dead serious when I say Baki is the manga I look forward to reading most every week. I loving love it and wish it would go on forever.

The best part of Baki is that the mangaka's debut work was about hairstyling.

Baofu
Jun 15, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

Baki needs a scene where a guy punches another guy and the other guy catches the puncher's fist with his cheek ab muscles and crushes his hand.

...That actually happens really early on. Like around Chapter 3 of the original Grappler Baki.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retsu for the motherfucking win

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
Musashi is a beast. He's got a lot of openings but a lot of danger. Hopefully we'll see some crazy weapons action

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I hope he does bring a gun.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
They should bring back Gaia, the greatest soldier alive, to teach Retsu about guns and grenades.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Che Guevara is stronger;

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Che Guevara doesn't know how to use guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I started reading Tough, and it's pretty good because it's Baki the Grappler, but by the Riki-Oh guy and it's way violent.

Its really good and over the top in a good way like Baki, but differently to Baki