Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I like how Doppo always makes this face like he's trying to hold in a giant burp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOcg-AdC2Y8

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

lmao these are incredible

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://mangadex.org/chapter/7b938f95-d1f1-4d04-892b-fd3c4fb75464/1 New Chiharu Isekai.

Is this the year of Shobun Ron? First he cameos on the Isekai manga, now he is on this.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Plutonis posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/7b938f95-d1f1-4d04-892b-fd3c4fb75464/1 New Chiharu Isekai.

Is this the year of Shobun Ron? First he cameos on the Isekai manga, now he is on this.

holy loving kino I loved him in those brief chapters we had him

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

hand pocket is cool as hell

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ok so let's say the Predator has full camo and weaponry. Who would win?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Gaia at the very least. He'd finish the fight with a Tunnel

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I dont think this was ever posted, but here is an 2021 interview with itagaki and rumiko takahashi for bakis 30th anniversary

https://www.furinkan.com/takahashi/takahashi45.html

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

https://mangadex.org/chapter/dcd07414-2f63-41bb-aa50-28d89d393810/1

New Baki Rahen

the sound that last panel should have

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

bringing back harada is incredibly strange, even if he is probably going to get destroyed in the next chapter

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lol from being wrecked by Mount Toba to throwing HANAYAMA??? Motobe taught him all of his hax I guess

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I love seeing my old Baki pals again

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Hanayama has gotten cut up, curbstomped and exploded. Throwing him will do like, nothing at all to him

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Twenty years of hanayama doing that same freaking punch.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Collapsing Farts posted:

Hanayama has gotten cut up, curbstomped and exploded. Throwing him will do like, nothing at all to him

Ah, but see, what if the only thing that can beat Hanayama is Hanayama? Redirecting his punch energy into the ground is like having him punch himself!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Suleman posted:

Ah, but see, what if the only thing that can beat Hanayama is Hanayama? Redirecting his punch energy into the ground is like having him punch himself!

well that and baki's dad

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

well that and baki's dad

Well, yes, but we've already established that Yuujirou can beat up the Earth.
So, if this works out and Hanayama jobs to the planet Earth, we can establish some sort of Baki tier list.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

No Wave posted:

If it works it works

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

No Wave posted:

It's a great punch okay.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Bernie Sanders explains the Standing Man for 8hrs

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Just going through pages 15-17 over and over again. Each page flows so smoothly into the next it rules.

Thoren
May 28, 2008
We are now going through the Traditional Baki Period of waiting 1-2 years before the Real Fights begin.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Suleman posted:

bla bla causality yada yada

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Itagaki we know that Jack can bite hard and chew bones like cracker biscuits stop repeating yourself

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

But what about the Standing Man?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

But can jack bite a door knob so hard that his dad couldn't turn it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
So Hanayama apparently DID get KO'd and defeated instantly by the throwing guy lol

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

He didn't really get KO'd

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Links dammit!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

He didn't really get KO'd

Yeah I think Hanayama was just legit surprised someone managed to get the drop on him like that to notice Harada skedaddled.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
This time I'm going to appreciate inscrutable early Baki before any semblance of a story emerges :colbert:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He was unconcious long enough for the other guy to just casually walk away... he got KO'd

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Zzulu posted:

He was unconcious long enough for the other guy to just casually walk away... he got KO'd

nah he ran away at light speed, as he should

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009
You gotta respect that Itagaki is going to continue phoning in this series to collect a paycheck all the way into his golden years

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021

CharlestonJew posted:

nah he ran away at light speed, as he should

He subscribes to the Kehaya school of "If I run away I didn't lose"

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Eustace posted:

You gotta respect that Itagaki is going to continue phoning in this series to collect a paycheck all the way into his golden years

Paycheck or no paycheck, Itagaki will be drawing Grappler Baki: Beautiful, Invincible Punchmans Are Your Rightful Lords and Masters, Bow Down Before Them until the day he dies.

Same respect, different reason.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hanayama simply has to job no matter how little sense it makes

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009
but job in a way that doesnt make him look too bad. cant have the status quo changing you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Eustace posted:

but job in a way that doesnt make him look too bad. cant have the status quo changing you know

Honestly some of his losses he loses in a way that makes him seem stronger than the other guy anyway