Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Just got done watching the anime on Netflix. This series is incredible, Spec and his fight was amazing. Too bad Netflix is dumb and has to split this into two seasons for some reason.

Bushmeister posted:

the whole of the Ali Jr./Yujiro-encounter happens in chapters 171 & 172 and agreed, it's a good one

The anime should cover this right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

KidDynamite posted:

I've only watched the netflix anime so bear with me. Why the gently caress does everyone let Dorian get away with so much bullshit? He's constantly proven to be a cheating rear end in a top hat.

The only rule is there are no rules.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

K. Flaps posted:

What should they have done, call the cops? Traumatize some poor police Osaka Dave for life?

Well they did get a caravan of 10000 martial artists to take him to an amusement park so that's something.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Jose posted:

when are netflix going to give us the second half of what was already made

We should be getting it tomorrow.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I like that Baki gets more powerful after he fucks.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm expecting another kick to the face.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Has Baki fought a cyborg yet? Maybe it's time.

Cyberetsu

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Isn't the prison arc being teased at the end of the trailer?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It's nice to experience the Raitai tournament for the first time.

All the fights after they switched to the team format were great and Kaku is amazing.

Got sad at how Muhammad Ali Jr. ended.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hanayama vs. Speck is probably my favorite fight in Baki.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I loving love Baki

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Eustace posted:

He got punked by Ali jr and lost (I still dont understand what happened there please somebody explain it to me) the father and son battle against Baki

The lying on my back technique that Yujiro pulled out is basically a taunt that Ali Jr. didn't fall for. Ali Jr then made fun of him and walked out the room.

What's funny is that one of the dudes testing Ali Jr. to get into the Raitai Tournament did the same poo poo and Ali Jr. just beat the poo poo out him.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

That dude's clothes at the end look pretty normal. Someone else that got isekaied?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Did the Retsu Isekai die?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Link for the lazy

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1229833/1

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I don't think I have ever seen an isekai protagonist more excited to be in another world than Retsu is.

It's great

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yeah it reminds me of the Iori Yagami from KoF isekai.

Im rooting for retsu and i hope he finds a dragon to punch

The what? Please tell me that's good.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Doppo should have never gotten his hand back and just fought people with his nub.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I don't know what I like more about seeing the context for that page, that that's Che Guevara in the tetrahedron or that their technique makes less sense in context because I'm not sure what the dude at the top is supposed to accomplish that he couldn't on the ground.

Electric Phantasm fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jan 18, 2023

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

"Now that you have no more urine left in you, how are you going to defeat this dodecahedron?"

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I love Baki

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/...tion_bookbundle

Anyone ever get manga through humble?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

lmao barack ozma

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

One real bad thing about just dropping stuff seasons at a time is I kinda forgot how insane Jack vs. Pickle is like I needed a week to marinate on the bite fight. This whole season is pretty gnarly I imagine it's a lot worse in the manga.

Not that I'm complaining

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Second half of the anime season drops on the 24th of this month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaINxFlXu18

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The Chiharu fight is loving great, face-to-foot style except it's real and it actually works.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Larry Cum Free posted:

We can assume with the rampant steroid use that Jack's balls are two craisins and he hasn't been able to get hard in over a decade.

He straight up says he's impotent due to all the hosed up poo poo he has done to his body when fighting Pickle.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Orochi busting out of the fake dinosaur is the funniest poo poo in an already funny sequence.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The entire sport must pay for Ali Jr.'s hubris

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rabid Boar posted:

The best possible ending to the Retsu isekai is him getting reincarnated back in the main Bakiverse

Liquid Ocelot except for real

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Retsu about to punch the poo poo out of a zombie horse

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I've been calling it Retsukai, but drat Isekaioh is real good.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Just going through pages 15-17 over and over again. Each page flows so smoothly into the next it rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Thats every new hot poo poo fighter in baki
Itagaki gets it in his head to introduce a new guy but wouldnt ypu know it he loves his core cast way too much (except retsu) and has them suddenly powercreep up and reassert themselves

Unless you're Pickle