Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I've been reading the manga, and I can't find anything past chapter 202 in the Maximum Tournament arc. I'm guessing I just have to watch the anime for this part?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i honestly forgot he had a glass eye, not reading for such a long time makes you forget details like that

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Plutonis posted:

even the spinyback translators are baffled with the recent chapters lmfao

e: according to raws, Jack is now creating his own martial arts... based on biting

Finally some good content

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

gently caress it why not. Just bite the gently caress out of a sumo guy.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

Jack is gonna bite Yujiro's dick off

I bet its too strong to be bitten off

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I hope jack fights yujiro and breaks his teeth on his muscles

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I cant wait for the sumo guy to come back in 5 years to lose to some martial arts robot or whatever bullshit we are doing by then

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sukune is a fine addition to the cast of ridiculous fightmen, he just feels like something we should have gotten before the Baki/Yujiro fight.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Jack vs Pickle, loser gets eaten

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Cool chapters but uh

Am i dumb and have a bad memory, who is this guy

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bushmeister posted:

I just re-read the original Grappler Baki and the way current series Doppo is slowly morphing into a literal meat cube is both amazing, hilarious and correct.

Absolutely everything about this man was thick.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lmfao at fake sitting for 20 years being his ultimate leg training

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lmfao. Yeah that first hit is what did you in. If only that part went better you would have been fine kiddo. Good luck champ

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lol die sumo guy

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I hope we get a 10 chapter match with one second painstakingly detailed in each chapter

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Is pickle still around? He should eat the sumo guy

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

frajaq posted:

Jackbros our arc is here!!!

Hell yes

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Do we know when we get to see jack and pickle bite each other

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I loved the Retsu boxing plot

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hanayama simply has to job no matter how little sense it makes

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Eustace posted:

but job in a way that doesnt make him look too bad. cant have the status quo changing you know

Honestly some of his losses he loses in a way that makes him seem stronger than the other guy anyway

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I really do hope he likes the biting gimmick for this arc i wanna see jack eat some dudes

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

All this Jack stuff owns and is the best baki content in a while imo

But its bullshit the cordcut guy not only lived but made a complete recovery in a couple days. Jacks fighting is sick and gruesome in the best way because biting chunks of flesh feel like what should be permanent injuries but this kind of sucks that tension out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Hanma family dinner 2

It's happening.