Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Can a Predator crush a piece of coal into diamonds? Didn't think so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Yeah, apparently nerds are hoarding the translations somehow so you have to pay to read them or something? I don't know, it's super weird

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Ah yes, I didn't understand any of that

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
His name is Doppos Son

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I liked the part where he used his son as nunchucks

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Yujiro has always been portrayed as a dangerous force of nature. IF you get in his way you'll probably end up regretting it (even if you're a kid) but he usually doesn't like, go out of his way to hurt anyone except fighters and people in power

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
They have been hardened by fighting monster apes and throwing themselves off cliffs

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
That is so very baki

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Yeah,

Reminder that we have musashi revival, ghost dads and cavemen already in this comic

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Speck, obviously. His fight with Hanayama was nuts

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Sukune is a real wildcard and hard to gauge just how strong he is. The way he destroyed Oliva would suggest he's top 3 strongest in the Baki setting since Oliva himself was up there before

Musashi is also a weird one because they certainly make it seem like he's capable of just outright killing anyone, perhaps even Yujiro, but then he gets defeated by that weapons master guy that I can't remember the name of

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Ali Jr was just a big wet fart tbh and yeah, he got completely destroyed by Jack, who himself has been completely destroyed by multiple fighters at this point

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Eustace posted:

Just Baki, Pickle and Motobe right?

Yes, but he was so utterly defeated by Motobe and Pickle while others were more competitive that it's hard to even put him in the top 5 anymore

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
The author just can't allow Yujiro to lose so even though Baki fought Yujiro harder than anyone ever before they had to settle the figth with imaginary soup conjuring instead of actual fighting

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Aliens are definitely on the table tbh

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Yujiro should be able to lose to exactly one person and that is Baki

Also, technically the biggest defeat of Yujiros that we've seen was when he was shot with a tranq dart and captured unconcious in a net

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Nah, he's always had that streak. That's why he spared that death row guy and even started tutoring him

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
What chapter :(

Please post links

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Where da links at?

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
This really isnt new, Yujiro has threatened rape many times, including long ago

He has no problem murdering or raping

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I mean it's always been "strong guy appears, then someone fights him"

There's barely been a "story" to follow. Seems like we'll get some Jack action next

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
That sounds very Baki

I mean, at least he's not creating martial arts based on raping or whatever

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
To be fair you never really know when someone new will take center stage in this comic.

Remember when Musashi was hyped up to be almost as strong as Yujiro? Then Motobe chokes him out?

Motobe

Maybe this is the year of Jack. He's gonna bite everyone. A lot of homoerotic mouth biting, I'm sure

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I'd like to remind everyone that Yujiro, earths strongest creature, who made all the worlds armies submit to him

was defeated by tranq darts in the maximum tournament

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I feel like every fight with Jack is going to be quite... gory now.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I for one am happy that Jack didn't murder a dog with his mouth

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Jack will eat the entire sumo guy up and then die of overeating

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I didn't mind Sukune tbh. But then he introduced a whole team of Sumo guys who got immediately defeated. That part was pretty lame

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
show us your butthole, jack

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
It's precision biting, you bakas

He bites at the weakspots, like when he disarmed Sukune so he couldn't grab skeletons anymore

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Spuckuk posted:

Aaaaand as expected he got completely owned by Yujiro, what an utter waste of a chapter/entire arc in general.

are you new to baki? Everyone gets owned by yujiro, it’s what yujiro is for

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Yeah Baki is in a weird place where he's supposed to be the 2nd strongest creature in the world (since he fought evenly with his dad for quite a while) so he's basically able to just kick everyones rear end and there's only really one last obstacle for him to seriously overcome... and that's his dad, again

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
It's more of a slice of life comic, except with superhuman fightmen

Also I'm still waiting for Baki to fight a cyborg or genetically enhanced superhuman

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
He looks like a twink, shouldn't he have a burly baki-esque man at his side instead

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Aw :(

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Ytlaya posted:

I feel like it's kind of a dick move to rip off the ears of some guy who you're already easily beating. What was even the point of it when he immediately followed it up by (I think) jabbing his sides, which is what actually ended the match.

It was punishment for the insolent youth. He didn’t listen to Doppos warnings so Doppo took his ears

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I remember Oliva and Yujiro doing some sparring and then Oliva wanted to do the grip strength test with him and got effortlessly outclassed

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I like SumoMan... he's pretty chill

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
It’s to show how badass Baki is for 10 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
According to google, the skeleton of most males weighs between 2.5kg and 3.5kg, which is like 6 pounds for you American boys.

How much force can you really generate when you're light as a feather? That guy gave up all his muscles and meat which is what produces power, so he could be a 6 pound babyweight