Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
Boooo he should have just tanked the harpoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

As long as he maneuvers his eyeballs to hit Doppo's fingers from the side he should be fine

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Biscuit really does have the greatest no-sell face

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

If they ever kill off Yuujiro I demand he gets this sort of spin-off series.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

That definitely does not make me want to read it any less!

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Should’ve sent a poet

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

What? This arc has just been Nasty Night, The Pair, Eye-Level, His Most Muscular Pose, The Giant and the Balls and Swallowing. Just sound like 2 dudes fighting to me :confused:

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

All of Baki is just the faithful drawing of an eyewitness report by an extremely unreliable man on the street.

"Uh yeah so these guys were fighting, I think the one guy was about 6'11 and 400 lbs of pure muscle. At one point he punched the guy so hard his face caved in. Also my friend told me this other guy is so strong that the president of the USA has to swear allegiance to him so he doesn't single-handedly destroy their country."

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Zzulu posted:

The sumo guy existed to give Jack a win and give something for Baki to do before

Baki vs Jack II

How many body parts is Baki going to let Jack bite off of him before he gets serious?

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Maybe the real battle with sumo was the chanko nabe we ate along the way.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Ok but no link to purchase that cat bed anywhere? Nah, not mad at all about that.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Collapsing Farts posted:

According to google, the skeleton of most males weighs between 2.5kg and 3.5kg, which is like 6 pounds for you American boys.

How much force can you really generate when you're light as a feather? That guy gave up all his muscles and meat which is what produces power, so he could be a 6 pound babyweight

I'm starting to think that a skeleton probably couldn't move at all without a muscular system! :wth:

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Thoren posted:

Have we ever seen jack with a woman?

We can assume with the rampant steroid use that Jack's balls are two craisins and he hasn't been able to get hard in over a decade.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

She isn't real, Baki just created her from his imagination to get a one-time sex powerup.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I would be way more into boxing irl if a one-legged 30-something Chinese guy who had never boxed before started dominating the sport.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Baki did thwart an eye gouge by breaking the offending fingers with his eyeballs so I'm going to say yes

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

lmao these are incredible

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

This time I'm going to appreciate inscrutable early Baki before any semblance of a story emerges :colbert:

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

All Jack's jobbing has been building to this. After so much build up, getting praise from Yujiro, he is going to lose to Shinogi 10 chapters into a new series. The ultimate job.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Open for MEGACLES

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

goblin week posted:

Homoeroticism, Jack's one weakness

Has a decent record fighting the strongest people on the planet, but is 0-for lifetime in Gay Chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Thoren posted:

Baki is on hiatus until further notice.

Reason: Itagaki doesn't feel like it right now.

Bit off more than he could chew :smugmrgw: