Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
The second part of the new Baki is up on Netflix and it's amazing. Yujiro telling Baki to get his gently caress on is better than I could have imagined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I would absolutely love the Itagakis to do guest chapters for each other.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I cannot believe how junior's conclusion happens. Built up like that and just dominated in moments.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

The prison arc has Che vs Biscuit which is my favorite stupid thing in the series.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

drat if he'd just pour better he wouldn't need to do that weird poo poo.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Speck because of the scene where he displays his power by overflowing a urinal with firehose piss.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I’m just disappointed that Oliva became such a jobber. Sukune is boring, too. At least Pickle and Musashi were wacky.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Yeah that’s pretty clearly not metaphorical. Gives weird implications about what the ogre is going to do next.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Itagaki heard that his daughter’s series about horny furries was really successful so he tried to add horny to Baki and doesn’t know how.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

What a weird translation, the phrasing was all over the place like they were trying to avoid what Yujiro seemed to be clearly saying. I'm sticking with my assessment that this is just a really awkward attempt to further villainize Yujiro so that at the end of this he can finally taste defeat.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

If this were real it would only mean that he will come back stronger.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

The revelation that Yujiro sees everyone weaker than him as female is still so loving funny.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I’m glad to know that it’s not a culture barrier and the “Is Baki a comedy?” is a debate in Japan as well.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Baki peaked when Yujiro beat the poo poo out of Baki and then made him imaginary soup, only for Baki to tell Yujiro that the imaginary soup tastes like garbage.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Everything with the sumo folk has them getting absolutely clowned on, some of the most decisive victories in this entire series. Then afterwards whoever wins acts like it was an honorable dual that was nearly lost. This is the weirdest Baki arc of all time.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

That sure was an ending. No way will we be getting another Baki series after that.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Can’t make a good miso, too salty. Therefore he has been defeated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Itagaki’s mind is from another dimension. This series introduces concepts like “Yujiro isn’t bisexual or gay, he is just so manly that everyone else on the planet is a woman in comparison” and takes it seriously. The only other person who I think is on this level of unhinged is Neil Breen.