Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

For being a big old potato, you like bullying other cats too much, Corky. Be nice to your roommates instead of trapping the others in corners or under beds. Little goblin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

The face of an 8kg jerk who decided to yell me awake right as I was settling down for the balcony door to be opened.

It was already open.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Taco, I know that the roofers working on the roof are scary, I get it. I know you think the world is ending, and I’m sorry. I wish you’d let me hold you and pet you and reassure you.

…But could you please stop hiding in the bathroom drawers and jumping out terrified whenever someone opens the one you’re hiding in, you fuzzy little rear end in a top hat? I drat near had a heart attack.

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

This man is a criminal. Who keeps trying to eat lint so I have to wrestle it out of his mouth.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MrYenko posted:

Taco, I know that the roofers working on the roof are scary, I get it. I know you think the world is ending, and I’m sorry. I wish you’d let me hold you and pet you and reassure you.

…But could you please stop hiding in the bathroom drawers and jumping out terrified whenever someone opens the one you’re hiding in, you fuzzy little rear end in a top hat? I drat near had a heart attack.

Post the offender

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

iospace posted:

Post the offender

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

Gordon unleashed a poo poo so foul smelling I spent five minutes dry heaving after cleaning his litter box. It was also huge, like a medium sized dog had taken a poo poo instead. Hooray for changing diets I guess.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Apollo

I am not trying to hurt you

Please let me touch your butt so I can wipe it clean

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Squiggles, you stood in the litter box and pooped outside of it again. Even when you use the big one with the high walls on it you still manage to do it sometimes.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Brisket and/or Duke, I'm glad you are both adjusting quickly to your new home, but whichever one of you pulled a wet dish sponge out of the sink and put it underneath the blanket on my side of the bed this morning while we were out is on my poo poo list.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

You learn very quickly with cats to lock down anything freestanding ASAP.

netch-a-sketch
Dec 24, 2019

My name is Chicken Nugget and I love jumping in dad's chair the second he stands up then not moving when he wants to sit down again.
And making big pleading kitty eyes so he feels extra guilty...

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Legitimately one of the cutest animals I have ever seen, in spite of the almost Hitler mustache

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

If you look closely, you'll notice Lemon & Rufio are sitting in front of the wrong friggin portraits because god forbid a cat does anything the easy way

haljordan fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Sep 16, 2022

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Pound Cake, you stole the the stylus out of my phone and it keeps nagging me to use it because it's not in there anymore. Don't know how you got it out but I saw your running away with it.

E: You also always look angry, stop that. You are the sweetest cat I ever had. So stop looking angry.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Sep 20, 2022

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

You are lucky you are so cute, Ella. :argh:

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
Dang ducks!!
https://youtu.be/-zlsqqFCIG0

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Kibbutz, can you please leave Schmutz alone and stop chewing her whiskers off. I know she tolerates it but its weird and makes her look damaged.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
I am so unbelievably delighted with those names :3:

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

This lazy gently caress has been napping in the same chair since 9am. It’s now almost 4pm.

9am

Now

Wake up and play with your siblings to work off that Fancy Feast you chunky little poo poo!

Edit: His name is Charu

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Nicky, the nose bumps are adorable but please don't give them to me when it's obvious you've been digging for gold in either your own, or one of your siblings' asses.

bredfrown
Nov 2, 2022

Pixel pusher and game maker.
Thanks for making my drat computer overheat all the time, Udon!

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Good cat, good cable management.

bredfrown
Nov 2, 2022

Pixel pusher and game maker.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Good cat, good cable management.

I like to troll her all the time. She's great.

This case has been a cat magnet since I got it – I think it's the large surface area (and the warmth of all the components, lol).

I'm glad I didn't take a picture of under the desk :sweatdrop:

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
jump off my hand into your enclosure you silly baby

bibliophile
Feb 9, 2008

w4ddl3d33 posted:

jump off my hand into your enclosure you silly baby

is R O O S T

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Is it too late for Halloween pics?

Here's Chip, who got liver surgery today, as Willy Wonka

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Don't literally be on the wheels of steel, cat!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Animal-Mother posted:

Don't literally be on the wheels of steel, cat!

He usually only hangs out on the decks when I'm sitting at my desk, but lately he's been getting brazen - in some of my more recent mixes I've had to shoo him away before he jumps up there.

I'm not usually up all night but today I got some good shots of the little man's bizarre coat in the sunlight.

Bonus shot of the roommates' cat Maximus who has certainly grown into his name. Look at those massive deltoids.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

This absolute loving dipshit keeps trying to bring his toys (that he steals from my angelic older cat) into the litterbox to play with & bury. He also will pick up poop from the litterbox and hide it outside the box.

Did I mention this motherfucker tested positive for Giardia? :suicide:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Babyyyyyyy aaaaa

Crocobile posted:

This absolute loving dipshit keeps trying to bring his toys (that he steals from my angelic older cat) into the litterbox to play with & bury. He also will pick up poop from the litterbox and hide it outside the box.

Did I mention this motherfucker tested positive for Giardia? :suicide:

Sounds like it’s quarantine time.

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.

Cosmo is an irredeemable little scrote. Good as gold and consistently on his best behaviour when out in public, a wailing, frantic hyena when within the four walls of our home.

He has a fun habit that's a pleasure for us to deal with; when trying to apply medication he freaks the gently caress out and throws himself around the room like Roger Rabbit after a sip of whisky.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Mom's new cats finally came downstairs while the big German Shepherd was sleeping in the office. They've been skittish and nervous because of the dog and therefore it's really difficult to get photos of them.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Charlie aka Vanilla Mice. The day cannot start without him leading me downstairs with his fluiffy rear end tail on full display.

I did not know what it felt like to have my eyeball licked until he came along, so there's that.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Heterochromia AND (mild) anisocoria? :syoon: AND a big flooflord? What a very pretty kitty!

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Hey Winston. It's cool that you're interrupting me as I write this, by banging your head against my hands as I type and purring your furry little head off. That's not the issue.

No, my issue is that you've learned that you can jump from the front garden to the tiny porch above our front door, and then up to my bedroom window, which is your way of telling me that you need to be let in. Problem is, I have no way of knowing you're attempting this until I hear *LEAP SCRATCH SCRATCH THUD* as you jump up to my window, realise it's not open, and fall back down onto the porch top. This often happens at 3-4am, hence why I'm writing this post at this time. Startles the poo poo out of me, every single time.

Here’s a pic of the little shitbag, for essay tax

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I can never get good shots or video of them playing/brawling (it's a fine line), because as soon as I turn around in my chair or reach for the camera they stop.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

This is Lioness. Lioness wants to know who on earth would do a thing like knock the wheel barrow over when it was full of muck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Pound Cake! stop laying underneath of my computer chair. I keep stepping on you because as large as you are you are very quiet and then you bite me when I step on you because I don't know you are there. Also I have to always wear shoes because you bite the tops of my feet like toys.

Yes I know I need to vaccume but I keep geting sent generic vaccume belts rather than Eurika brand and only last for 1 vaccumme before snapping, probably time for a new one.

Mister Speaker posted:

I can never get good shots or video of them playing/brawling (it's a fine line), because as soon as I turn around in my chair or reach for the camera they stop.

Thus is cattes. I can never get a good picture, they see a camera (phone) and start writhing around so it's hard to get a picture.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Feb 7, 2023