Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
You should be more accommodating to Taco. It’s obvious they work really hard down at the store that they are clearly the manager of, as indicated by the smart bow tie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

This rear end in a top hat woke me up at 5am with a desperate need to vomit. He has now done so 4 times on the couch.

Why is he vomiting? because he's hungry.

Why is he hungry? because he doesn't like the flavor of (cooked wet) dog food I got.

TBH I've had nothing but weight & vomiting problems with him since I switched away from taste of the wild and milkbone treats.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Which Zelda game is taste of the wild again?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Sully, my dearest couch gargoyle,

May I have just one day -- it doesn't have to be scheduled, it can just be random -- in which you are satisfied with the amount, cleanliness, and variety of your litter, the amount & variety of your food, AND the amount of water you have been presented with? Please? Just one. Please. :smithicide:

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Katya, I need you to get better at grooming yourself because you have too much fur to half rear end it as much as you do. You got your dirty bum all over me and then got very upset when I tried clean it up. Same with most brushing. I just want you to be healthy, happy, and not dragging dingleberries and litter around.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Daisy, I love you, and I love that you love gravy. I love giving you a mix of wet and dry food with gravy toppers because you’re a little old lady and I love you but why do you gotta RUB YOUR FILTHY GRAVY FACE ON THE CARPET… AND MY DUVET… AND MY PILLOWS AND MY COUCH AND MY WHOLE APARTMENT SMELLS LIKE GRAVY because you can’t use your own pooch pants as a napkin

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:
Dear Boots the Younger,

My favorite Christmas present is not a snack grower for you. You do not need to eat the chia sprouts off of Bob Ross's prodigious clay 'fro. Nor do you need to sip the water from his tray when you have a perfectly functional Catit fountain with running water less than six feet away. Get your grubby shitbox paws off my counter and your tongue off of Bob.

Sincerely,
Dad

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

D34THROW posted:

Dear Boots the Younger,

My favorite Christmas present is not a snack grower for you. You do not need to eat the chia sprouts off of Bob Ross's prodigious clay 'fro. Nor do you need to sip the water from his tray when you have a perfectly functional Catit fountain with running water less than six feet away. Get your grubby shitbox paws off my counter and your tongue off of Bob.

Sincerely,
Dad

Post the offender

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

iospace posted:

Post the offender

The reason ChiaBob is now outside, purring up a loving storm as he shoves his face into mine.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

"I own you, never forget that."

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Listen mate, i dont like this work from home thing either but you need to stop yelling at the computer every time someone else is talking

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese
i love you too, and you being comfortable is worth not being able to watch the tv with my girlfriend

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

Dearest Henry, you cost me $1000 in vet bills and got baked in the process, then spent all day slowly wobbling into things and knocking them off tables.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

This motherfucker decided to chase one of my other cats while he was in the middle of using the litterbox and left a huge pile of poo poo on the floor.

Unapologetic:

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

ohnobugs posted:

This motherfucker decided to chase one of my other cats while he was in the middle of using the litterbox and left a huge pile of poo poo on the floor.

Unapologetic:

"I scared the poo poo out of him. Mission succeeded."

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Dearest Miley,

You are old as poo poo. Because you are old as poo poo, you need to realize that you deciding to stop eating your food on a whim worries me. Stop deciding one day that you don't like your food, resulting in me consulting the vet, and then when I have to constantly monitor you during the time I should be sleeping before my overnight shift, you decide that your food isn't that bad after all and eat all of it while I'm at work.

Also, you have a vet appointment in a couple hours and you being a cranky bitch is why I have to lace your wet food with gabapentin. At least eat that so I don't get an "rear end in a top hat charge" on your vet bill.

Sincerely,

Kriss

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Goddam that is a capital, absolutely CAPITAL bowtie, little guy. Be nice to your mom/dad and please eat ur food, I want you big and plump as a Christmas goose.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Bowtie cats have a meeting.

Also, bury your poo poo, Lulu. It makes the entire house smell like the inside of your rear end in a top hat when you don’t.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

https://www.chewy.com/necoichi-oribon-kimono-bow-tie-cotton/dp/163992 This is the exact bowtie I got for miss Miley, though I took the bell off it because she hates bells and noise making toys. She also has a more "bowtie" looking one in black, but the white one is her more standard wear since the black one doesn't have a nametag on it. She's had them for almost 2 years and there's barely any sign of fraying.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Apollo! Dog! If you have a danglie let me deal with it instead of constantly hiding your butt from me! Aaaaa!

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
Guess who brought a living mouse into the bedroom and released it in the middle of the night, playing with it loudly under our bed, necessitating me to catch it and take it outside, making me wide awake and unable to sleep anymore, making my workday hellish? Misha, that's who.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Bootsy, when I rescued you from getting squished in the parking lot of a Food Lion back in February, I thought “gee I need to rescue this cat and find her a safe home” and now barely two months go by and you surprise me like this! I haven’t had any time or extra $ to get you fixed and it turns out you’ve been PREGNANT since the day we met!

went in to check on her in my closet this morning (she started sleeping in their 2 days ago) and I woke up to this pile of trash!!! Now I gotta spend all summer with 5 cats in a one bedroom apartment!? WTF!?

(Please welcome Booster, Mittens, & Tiger Lily to Earth, they are all basically blind little hamsters)

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

I love kittens, Bootsy is a good girl :kimchi:

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Bootsy is a smart lady, she knew exactly who to get rescued by!

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

Goddam that is a capital, absolutely CAPITAL bowtie, little guy. Be nice to your mom/dad and please eat ur food, I want you big and plump as a Christmas goose.

Well according to the vet, Miley is a little too plump. They had to weigh her while she was still in the carrier, and including the carrier it was weighing 15lbs. She also ate all the food that was supposed to be eaten before the vet visit when we got home and was stoned off her gourd for at least a day.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Miz Kriss posted:

Well according to the vet, Miley is a little too plump. They had to weigh her while she was still in the carrier, and including the carrier it was weighing 15lbs. She also ate all the food that was supposed to be eaten before the vet visit when we got home and was stoned off her gourd for at least a day.

Oh Miley.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

I'm glad you don't have to get bladder stone surgery Donna but you didn't have to wait until the day of surgery to get better you little poo poo.

Uncle ShortyB
Oct 18, 2013

"Do you think since your cat is dead I could

You know

Wear it?"
Samus I do not think I need a bath, actually. Especially during a meeting. This is how I keep the lights on and keep you in food that you just inhale as soon as I put it down. Also stop going into the litter robot when it's moving, the stuff moving around is poop, not toys. Stop trying to play with it.

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

My cat Jackie’s response when I tell her she needs to start burying her goddamn poop since it makes the entire room stink when left uncovered:

Ack! I’m sorry Jack, I take it back I’ll just keep covering it up for you…

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

Love when my wife comes back from the bath to a fresh turd on the bed (thanks, Princess) and she and I are snuggling later and the mood is ruined by 2 cats chainbombing the room box :argh:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Bootsy, I’m so happy that you’ve finally opened up and settled after being feral and having kittens. I’m so happy that you’ve decided 5:30-6:00 AM will be our time together.

But what you’re doing here is trying to align your little booty with the tip of my nose like a spaceship trying to dock and it is NOT WORKING FOR ME!

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Feline/human Centipede.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
At 2:30am, my idiot cat decided he craved freedom, burst through the catio fence, landed in the carpark on the other side, realised it was dark and scary and (fortunately) started a fire alarm level of non-stop wailing for mother to save him that woke me up. So then I got to wander around the winter dark, at 2.30am, barefoot in my pink unicorn pyjamas, to find where he was hiding inconsolable in the carpark.

I carried him inside, locked him in and went to get a hot milk to try and get back to sleep. In that ten minute time frame he forgot his trauma, and he is now sitting at the catio entrance asking to be let back in.

It is almost 3am.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Chief McHeath posted:

I know this story. When my Boogie was about a year old, I was living alone so I'd leave the bathroom door open when I showered so it didn't get so steamy. One time I'm in there and she jumped between the curtain and the liner and poked her head around and I said "Oh, Boogie, you're not gonna like that." A little bit of water hit her head and she jumped in, got wetter, and straight up attacked me. She ran to the other end of the tub, grabbed my calf and climbed all the way up to my shoulder and I dug her nails out to toss her in the hallway. She immediately came back to attack me again. I got her out and closed the door, got back in the shower and she'd scratched me up so much that the water & blood was running red over my body.

I have no idea what kind of wild hair she had up her rear end, but she was absolutely possessed.

This is unfortunate, but loving hilarious. one of my birds would shower with me and normally was pretty cool, although(to be in the intent of the thread) Liberty ffs don't stand on my traps and make me lean forward so you can shower and then beat your wings into my head because although you are a (large macaw)small dude, I seriously don't want smacked on both sides of my head just because you don't want to take your shower on my arm, but the other dude that lived there(never tried showering with Bell) would go out of his way and walk to the bathroom to find me when I was showering sometimes and then lose his poo poo at the water. He is a loving rainforest bird, water should be ok with him, but the first time he didn't like it he should have left me alone. Him coming back other times got to the point I had to close the door to shower in an apartment I shared with 2 birds. A confined space while naked with a tiny flying raptor is frightening. I luckily never had a cat go up me or one of the birds do anything more than dig talons and nip.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Dearest Sully,

If you're going to try to kick all the litter out of your box every time you use it, could you at least try to kick it into one specific area and not EVERYWHERE? :catstare:

Sincerely, I beg you,
YTM

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

nesamdoom posted:

This is unfortunate, but loving hilarious. one of my birds would shower with me and normally was pretty cool, although(to be in the intent of the thread) Liberty ffs don't stand on my traps and make me lean forward so you can shower and then beat your wings into my head because although you are a (large macaw)small dude, I seriously don't want smacked on both sides of my head just because you don't want to take your shower on my arm, but the other dude that lived there(never tried showering with Bell) would go out of his way and walk to the bathroom to find me when I was showering sometimes and then lose his poo poo at the water. He is a loving rainforest bird, water should be ok with him, but the first time he didn't like it he should have left me alone. Him coming back other times got to the point I had to close the door to shower in an apartment I shared with 2 birds. A confined space while naked with a tiny flying raptor is frightening. I luckily never had a cat go up me or one of the birds do anything more than dig talons and nip.

A macaw, standing on your head in the shower, wing slapping your head, forever.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

MrYenko posted:

A macaw, standing on your head in the shower, wing slapping your head, forever.

I'd be pretty chill about it if that was my Bill & Ted hell room.

When Captain Awesome and Earl were kittens they were very nice to make sure that chasing each other around the apartment at 3 included running over the pillows/heads sleeping on the bed. They then slept all day while we were at work to make sure tiny paws got to hit us in our faces while we slept at night.

Even my biggest complaints about cats and birds are stuff I still kinda thought was funny.

Imagine walking like a block to see someone just to mildly inconvenience them and then going right back home. That's pretty much my birds coming over to climb up me and poo poo on my arm then jump/flap back to their cages. 2/3 of them did this. The female Greenwing was the only one that didn't do poo poo just to gently caress with me.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I'm trying to play vidya games.

Stop bugging your sister!

So the little one is my 18 week old ragdoll. Good Golly Miss Molly is her name. Nothing but trouble.

The second pic is of my abnormally small other ragdoll, Heidi, being a bed for Molly. Heidi is almost 2 years old and is under 5 pounds.

Molly and Heidi are sisters, same parents. Molly already weights over 3 lbs.

Lady Jaybird fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jun 21, 2022

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
Catsitting for my parents' two this week, one of whom is a senior and diabetic and requires twice-daily insulin shots. Went over last night and saw the younger, healthy one but for the life of us could not find the old fatty. We tore the drat house apart for two hours: looked in and around every box in storage, every cabinet, in the basement's drop ceiling, emptied every closet. Finally in desperation, I called my mom. "Have you looked inside the family room recliner?" she asks immediately.

gently caress you, Charlie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Jesus Christ you two, quit ambushing each other in the litter box.