Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I watched this gremlin RUN!!! across the house with poop hanging out of his butt between SPEED DRAGGING his butt on the ground. I grabbed a tissue and chased him to a corner where he plopped over and pulled the poop out with his TONGUE which I then grabbed out of his mouth with the tissue and flushed I am screaming

Now I’m mopping skid marks off the ground and wiping everything down. I’ve seen you wipe your poopy paws off on the walls you loving goblin. And to think I called you “poopy butt boy” affectionately. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

YeahTubaMike posted:

:stare: Is this a thing that just happens, or is it a disorder???? I have had cats for 14 non-consecutive years, my grandmother has had cats for all 33 years of my life, and I have never heard of this happening.

I think it’s the same situation as MrYenko; I think the cat ate some of my/my roommate’s hair and it uh, it dangled.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

This absolute loving dipshit keeps trying to bring his toys (that he steals from my angelic older cat) into the litterbox to play with & bury. He also will pick up poop from the litterbox and hide it outside the box.

Did I mention this motherfucker tested positive for Giardia? :suicide:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Heterochromia AND (mild) anisocoria? :syoon: AND a big flooflord? What a very pretty kitty!

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Toupee Groupie posted:

This is more of a helldump on myself. Our cat Dexter has always been a bathroom guard cat. He will sit and watch out into the hallway if the door is open to make sure we don't get sneaked up on, or will pace back and forth in the hallway and meow each time he passes the door to let us know we are safe. As a joke, I decided to start guarding him when he was in the litter box whenever he went (stood at the basement stairs when he would run down to use it).

So if you do this a few times, evendently, Dexter thinks this is the best thing ever, and now will heard my wife or I to stand by the door to go poop. I have created a monster. He will wake us up now when he needs to go, and gets upset if we don't do it. (He tips his water bowl over when he is upset).

Here is a picture of the little bastard.

:kimchi:

Well that’s the cutest thing I’ve read today.

My big kitty won’t eat his food in the morning unless I watch, and the smaller cat will gobble it up the second I look away, so I have to guard big cats food and reassure him as he eats.
:ughh:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

THIS goomba has been waking me up at 4am or earlier to demand playtime, wake up & terrorize my other cat, and then pout and quad knead the blankets right by my head.

I didn’t realize how much this was loving up my sleep until staying in a hotel last night (for an overnight trip) and actually sleeping for 8 straight hours.

It IS cute finding like 3 cat toys in my bed in the morning but let me sleep you goon!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Hey Niko, I’d love playing with you more if you weren’t so dead set on destroying or devouring your toys. I now have 2 feather toys to hot glue back together.

At least those are repairable. He sucks down squirmles toys like spaghetti and slobbers/chews on fur toys until they’re a devour-able paste.

Picture of the sinner: