Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Pound Cake (cat). Please stop walking on top of my face while I am sleeping to get where you want to go.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Oct 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
God I had a cat that would throw all the litter out of the box, poop and all. Then if I didn't get to the litter on the floor quick enough the other cat would piss and poo poo on the floor litter.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Squiggles, you stood in the litter box and pooped outside of it again. Even when you use the big one with the high walls on it you still manage to do it sometimes.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Pound Cake, you stole the the stylus out of my phone and it keeps nagging me to use it because it's not in there anymore. Don't know how you got it out but I saw your running away with it.

E: You also always look angry, stop that. You are the sweetest cat I ever had. So stop looking angry.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Sep 20, 2022

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Pound Cake! stop laying underneath of my computer chair. I keep stepping on you because as large as you are you are very quiet and then you bite me when I step on you because I don't know you are there. Also I have to always wear shoes because you bite the tops of my feet like toys.

Yes I know I need to vaccume but I keep geting sent generic vaccume belts rather than Eurika brand and only last for 1 vaccumme before snapping, probably time for a new one.

Mister Speaker posted:

I can never get good shots or video of them playing/brawling (it's a fine line), because as soon as I turn around in my chair or reach for the camera they stop.

Thus is cattes. I can never get a good picture, they see a camera (phone) and start writhing around so it's hard to get a picture.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Feb 7, 2023

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
(I don't have a picture because I am not quick enough)

Squiggles I keep putting my backpack on the couch or hiding it somewhere else from you but you always find it and drag it right next to floor by my desk chair so you can sleep on top of it next to me.

You adorable kitty! - Cats!

E: Here is a picture it's very hard to clean when the kitty just stands in front of you meows and will not move lol.

Nut he is about 17yo so can't really blame him.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 18, 2023

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Have you tried putting a pet bed where he drags the backpack to?

He does not like cat beds for some reason, I even put a pillow down so he can use that instead. - He just likes my backpack for some reason lol.

As content here is a helldump:

Pound Cake you steal my pistachio and pumpkin seed shells and "hide" them. - Well you are not very good at hiding them, you leave them on top of the counch and try to hide them better by laying on them.

E: but I guess I am complicant, I will put the trader joes brown paper bag on it's side and giggle at him when he crawls into it and runs away with a shell.

E2: Pound Cake! you also had a hairball ontop of my backpack that Squiggles sleeps on, I had to wash it and Squiggles was really upset because it was missing and he could not find it. But it is clean now and the second I put it back on the floor he laid right down on it

for content, Squiggles and Pound Cake:

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 12:47 on May 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^Edit: every area has some sort of problem - I live next to a corner store (some people call them Bodega's) so a mouse gets in once in a while - but both of my cats are mousers. But the one likes to toy with them and lay on top of them - it gets to the point where I have to get my Zippo axe and use the hammer side to put it out of it's misery. I really don't like doing it but he will lay ontop of it for hours waiting for it to run away. Where as the other cat will just shake it around and then bite it's head off. - obligate carnivores are weird.
-----------
Pound Cake (cat) - you keep stealing the pistachio and pumpkin seed shells out of my little trash can and "hiding" them. - You are not very good at hiding them because I can see them on top of the couch.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 17, 2023