Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
You hate me? OK then, so I hate you too! :mad: I saved you from life on the streets and you give me no thanks. No cuddles, no pets, just poop. You are a fatass and only talk to me when you're hungry. Otherwise you're hiding under the bed or in that hole you tore in my box springs.

I ought to throw you out on the curb if this is how much you appreciate me you dick! I had your balls cut out, so I've already been more responsible than the average pet owner. Or I should leave the door open all day. You can't stand me? Then GTFO.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

is a small town
Buglord
Bams, I just want to clip your claws down. I am not trying to murder you. I've been doing this for a decade now. This is not new.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

is a small town
Buglord

Soaring Kestrel posted:

Little rear end in a top hat woke me up at 3 am and wouldn't let me go back to sleep.

Then she decided to try and stop me from washing the sheets.

Grr, argh.

My cat does this, so I wrap her up in the fitted sheet and finish the bed while she tries to find her way out.