Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Sterling Mallory Archer, you fat piece of poo poo. It's bad enough that our roommate over feeds you, and you bitch and moan constantly if you don't get your daily 'too much food', and you're mean to the other cats (up until they stand up to you, then you run like a coward haha), and you poo poo outside your litter box as some kind of loving protest whenever roomie is gone for longer than 12 hours, but now you're sharpening your claws on my wife's leather sofa, and teaching the other cats to do it.

I swear, I loving swear to Jesus tittyfucking Christ if I ever catch you in the act, your cute fluffyness will not save you, and I will have a brand new pair of slippers. Fuckhead. Yeah, you better run and hide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU