Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

I'm honestly not even angry, just impressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Donna, I'm not sure why you thought lying on my phone would wake me up faster but I was almost late for work today thanks to you. :mad:

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Her plan worked.

"The human can't spend all day away from you if they don't have a job." :catthink:

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Please stop headbutting me every time I do a push up Mittens, it's distracting.

:kimchi:

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

What is your deal Donna? I can go on vacation for a week and you'll act like I never left but I spend a minute taking out the trash and you're hissing and yowling at me like I'm a complete stranger.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Mittens: chews up salt container
Salt Container: contains salt
Mittens:

Fucker woke me up to complain about it.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Mittens complaining that there's chicken on the stove that he's not allowed to have with bonus Donna in the background.

The salt container in question (recreation).
Not pictured is him yowling mournfully at 2 in the morning.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I am tickled that your cats are named Mittens and Donna.

Mittens felt like an obvious choice but Donna has a bit of a story behind it. When I first got her as a kitten we thought she was male so I named her Don Camillo because the first thing she did when I brought her home was try to fight me, my toilet, and Mittens (who was fully grown) in that order. When the vet told me she was actually female I changed the name to Donna Camilla or Donna for short.

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: a couple weeks ago, one of my roommate's cats got a brainfreeze from eating ice cream. All I heard was my roommate shouting "What's wrong with you!" at 2 in the morning.

Mittens and Donna are an irritatingly effective team. Donna's figured out how to open cabinet doors because she likes to hide in them and Mittens follows her in to pull out anything he thinks might be tasty, mainly flour and other things he can tear apart.

ThingOne fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 13, 2019

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I panic a little every time I hear a cup sliding on a table and it's all your fault Mittens.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Quit being such a suck-up Donna; you don't need to attack Mittens just because I'm mad at him.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Mittens and Donna: I just want to say I love how adaptable you two are. I hear about people having to slowly introduce their cats to new litter brands yet I can drive you two across the country and leave you with a completely different litter box and you have no issues with it. :kimchi:

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Mittens why do you run to sit on the cutting board every time I pull out a knife :catstare:?

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I'm glad you don't have to get bladder stone surgery Donna but you didn't have to wait until the day of surgery to get better you little poo poo.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Jesus Christ you two, quit ambushing each other in the litter box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Jesus Christ Mittens, shut up. You're not hurt or lonely, you're just mad I won't let you steal Donna's dinner after you finish yours.