Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dear Bucky,

Please stop digging into my pocket. It's hilarious, but it's annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dear iospace.

Why are you allergic to cats? You love them but you know you can't pet them because-

Yup, you pet one and now your nose is running. Good going.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Not mine, but definitely in the spirit of the thread:

https://twitter.com/leetabix/status/927304331350757376

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Hank, you're an indoor cat. I don't know how, but your rear end is full of worms and you're going to have a rough week shooting them out your butt. Did you eat a mouse or a bug or something you crusty-assed wretch?

Is Hank in your avatar?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I can explain in one word: cats.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

What a dick for sitting on your laptop.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Not me, but I feel this fits within the theme of the thread:
https://twitter.com/PREMIUMPONCHO/status/862476626210304002

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

McGiggins posted:

You have too many cats.

:wrong:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DrHammond posted:

Oliver, I know the discovery that lifting then dropping your automatic feeder just so would occasionally reward you with delicious kitty kibble was revelatory. I'm sure it was frustrating when I built a wooden base for it, and velcroed that poo poo to the ground. But cat, how in the gently caress did you get it into your fluffy little brain that trying to knock over the water fountain was the second best thing?

The apartment has nice hardwood floors you little rear end, and I'd rather not lose my security deposit to water damage.

Are you REALLY going to force me to go back to the hardware store? Cute little fucker.

He'll eventually flop on your lap, on his back, and you will give him tummy rubs and forget all about it.

He is a rag doll afterall :v:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Lightning Knight posted:

Mika you were so cute and pretty when you wanted to sleep in my lap last night.

So why the gently caress did you decide to start crying at 5 AM you little poo poo???

Cats.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Lightning Knight posted:

No, I didn't! All the doors were open. She did it for several nights in a row.

My parents left and now she doesn't do it anymore so idk whatever the gently caress. :iiam:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

ThingOne posted:

Mittens: chews up salt container
Salt Container: contains salt
Mittens:

Fucker woke me up to complain about it.

Post the offender

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Handen posted:

Y’all got some warm looking pets.

Kill it with fire

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Cythereal posted:

Diagnosis: is a golden retriever.

:hmmyes:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

AGGGGH BEES posted:

hey Widget thanks for shredding approximately 75% of my shower curtain

Post the offender.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Not mine, but:
https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1192078063112048642?s=19
https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1192090435725824000?s=19

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Cassandra, I understand you're in heat again and that's on us for still having not gotten you fixed.
This doesn't give you a reason to piss in one of my slippers and take a hefty poo poo in the other.

Post the offender.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

YeahTubaMike posted:

As a tuxedo owner, of course he's the tuxedo.

You need to share now.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

She got cat food ON THE CEILING

Post the shithead.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Aleta, you precious psycho, STOP LICKING MY ARMPITS WHILE I'M SLEEPING.

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Better or worse than being awakened by your cat's stankity fish-breath because he decided to wake you by licking your nose?

Post the offenders

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

D34THROW posted:

Dear Boots the Younger,

My favorite Christmas present is not a snack grower for you. You do not need to eat the chia sprouts off of Bob Ross's prodigious clay 'fro. Nor do you need to sip the water from his tray when you have a perfectly functional Catit fountain with running water less than six feet away. Get your grubby shitbox paws off my counter and your tongue off of Bob.

Sincerely,
Dad

Post the offender

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MrYenko posted:

Taco, I know that the roofers working on the roof are scary, I get it. I know you think the world is ending, and I’m sorry. I wish you’d let me hold you and pet you and reassure you.

…But could you please stop hiding in the bathroom drawers and jumping out terrified whenever someone opens the one you’re hiding in, you fuzzy little rear end in a top hat? I drat near had a heart attack.

Post the offender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I brought my Drake posted:

My new to me cat, Leo, is a very good boy about burying his litter box leavings. He also gets litter in his face, up his nose. And proceeds to get out of the box and sneeze it out. After calling the vet, and sharing a laugh about it, she suggested putting less litter in the box. Just makes him dig longer.

I've only had girl cats. I knew anecdotally that boy cats were somewhat dumb, but wow.

Where's the offender?

Preferably with litter all over his face.