Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Milo,
I know it hurts when a bird bites you, I understand why you scream... STOP loving BITING YOURSELF STUPID!!! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE DOING IT!! Seriously, stop being an idiot all the time. I'm not stealing your water dish, I do this every day and it always comes back full of clean water, get used to it please. And just generally shut the gently caress up all the time unless you want to say words or do something interesting.

Liberty,
Stop asking to step up and biting me. Stop being cute when company is over to lure them into your beak. I hate having to seem like an rear end in a top hat that won't let people near you when you are so friendly just because I know it's a lie. Stop coming over to me just to poo poo on me and go back home. And lastly, You don't run poo poo here, I do, so stop trying to assert dominance over me.

To both of you, I put food into your bowls every time I cook, stop bugging me for my plate when you have the same loving thing you greedy little fucks. If you two can just take these things and roll with them we will be fine, otherwise I'm gonna start rubbing BBQ sauce on you and you're gonna get a timeout in the oven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Chief McHeath posted:

I know this story. When my Boogie was about a year old, I was living alone so I'd leave the bathroom door open when I showered so it didn't get so steamy. One time I'm in there and she jumped between the curtain and the liner and poked her head around and I said "Oh, Boogie, you're not gonna like that." A little bit of water hit her head and she jumped in, got wetter, and straight up attacked me. She ran to the other end of the tub, grabbed my calf and climbed all the way up to my shoulder and I dug her nails out to toss her in the hallway. She immediately came back to attack me again. I got her out and closed the door, got back in the shower and she'd scratched me up so much that the water & blood was running red over my body.

I have no idea what kind of wild hair she had up her rear end, but she was absolutely possessed.

This is unfortunate, but loving hilarious. one of my birds would shower with me and normally was pretty cool, although(to be in the intent of the thread) Liberty ffs don't stand on my traps and make me lean forward so you can shower and then beat your wings into my head because although you are a (large macaw)small dude, I seriously don't want smacked on both sides of my head just because you don't want to take your shower on my arm, but the other dude that lived there(never tried showering with Bell) would go out of his way and walk to the bathroom to find me when I was showering sometimes and then lose his poo poo at the water. He is a loving rainforest bird, water should be ok with him, but the first time he didn't like it he should have left me alone. Him coming back other times got to the point I had to close the door to shower in an apartment I shared with 2 birds. A confined space while naked with a tiny flying raptor is frightening. I luckily never had a cat go up me or one of the birds do anything more than dig talons and nip.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

MrYenko posted:

A macaw, standing on your head in the shower, wing slapping your head, forever.

I'd be pretty chill about it if that was my Bill & Ted hell room.

When Captain Awesome and Earl were kittens they were very nice to make sure that chasing each other around the apartment at 3 included running over the pillows/heads sleeping on the bed. They then slept all day while we were at work to make sure tiny paws got to hit us in our faces while we slept at night.

Even my biggest complaints about cats and birds are stuff I still kinda thought was funny.

Imagine walking like a block to see someone just to mildly inconvenience them and then going right back home. That's pretty much my birds coming over to climb up me and poo poo on my arm then jump/flap back to their cages. 2/3 of them did this. The female Greenwing was the only one that didn't do poo poo just to gently caress with me.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Fenrir posted:

This self-appointed princess of the house refuses to cover her poop and so it stinks up the joint until her big brother covers it or I scoop it

look at her, she gives no fucks

Pretty cool dude will cover for her. That massively lax state does suggest that she can't be bothered. Being cute is hard work.