Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!
This is more of a helldump on myself. Our cat Dexter has always been a bathroom guard cat. He will sit and watch out into the hallway if the door is open to make sure we don't get sneaked up on, or will pace back and forth in the hallway and meow each time he passes the door to let us know we are safe. As a joke, I decided to start guarding him when he was in the litter box whenever he went (stood at the basement stairs when he would run down to use it).

So if you do this a few times, evendently, Dexter thinks this is the best thing ever, and now will heard my wife or I to stand by the door to go poop. I have created a monster. He will wake us up now when he needs to go, and gets upset if we don't do it. (He tips his water bowl over when he is upset).

Here is a picture of the little bastard.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU