Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hypoallergenic cat breed
Dec 16, 2010

Does anyone here breed their own feeder rodents? I'm considering starting a feeder rat colony and was just looking for other people's experiences with it. I'm kind of concerned with doing it ethically because of the intelligence of rats but I'm sure my rats in a small scale operation where I can give them one-on-one attention would be kept in better conditions than the ones from giant feeder operations where I buy my frozens. I'm most likely going to start off with just one male and two females since I only have three adult ball pythons. I'd love to see any rat rack set ups if you have them though, and hear any advice for starting out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hypoallergenic cat breed
Dec 16, 2010

Ok Comboomer posted:

my tegu has what looks like a bunch of stuck shed in/around one of her nostrils and I have no idea how to go about getting it without also getting bit a whole bunch :toot:

Long tweezers?