Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

sb hermit posted:

maybe this will get me to actually play through wind waker

wind waker was v special to me both times I played thru it. have fun yo :yayclod:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

I like in Lego City Undercover when officer Honey tells you about the hood ornament up his arse

Helluva

Balatro is the perfect game to get trashed to. Amazing!

Prof. Crocodile

Quadramind posted:

I like in Lego City Undercover when officer Honey tells you about the hood ornament up his arse

Spoliers! :mods:

Quadramind

Helluva posted:

Balatro is the perfect game to get trashed to. Amazing!

It rules. The higher stakes are a bit of a pain, but it's lovely to break those runs up by dipping into the challenges. So much game.

Bobby Deluxe

does baldurs gate 3 ever speed up because i have been playing it for 2 or 3 months and am only just into act 2

karlach says her heart is going to explode and i havent even got to moonrise towers yet

Ass-penny

Bobby Deluxe posted:

does baldurs gate 3 ever speed up because i have been playing it for 2 or 3 months and am only just into act 2

karlach says her heart is going to explode and i havent even got to moonrise towers yet

not really. in spite of all of the "we need to goooooo" rhetoric there isn't actually a timer on anything I don't think. take your time

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bobby Deluxe

well thats good news because i have to reload about the last hour and a half of playing because stupid wyll and his stupid pact broke karlachs romance options

Finger Prince

I guess it's realism, but I broke Karlach's romance plot (kind of*) myself, by doing a long rest just before an encounter and not initiating dialog with her, not realizing that if someone wants to talk to you in camp and you ignore them because you're just stopping to heal and regain spell slots, they won't want to talk to you ever again and won't tell you why they're suddenly not interested, and they won't ever bring the subject up again, while you try to figure out what you did wrong.

*there are still lovey dovey dialog options later on, but sex is completely off the table.

Ass-penny

yeah the table isn't really rated for that, it's much safer on the ground or in a bed

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bobby Deluxe

stopping in the middle of a hostile duergar camp full of slaves and lava monsters to quickly get off with my large demon girlfriend

Helluva

Quadramind posted:

It rules. The higher stakes are a bit of a pain, but it's lovely to break those runs up by dipping into the challenges. So much game.

I had so much fun with the basics, can't wait for things to roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I finally beat FF16 the other day. Even for a final fantasy game it felt like playing though an interactive movie melodrama.
I did like the "time to kill God, because gently caress that guy, he's an rear end in a top hat" finale though. It had good parts, but not enough to recommend it or call it a good game.