Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

tumblr.txt posted:

What's obviously more attractive than a poodle, fluffier, and more intelligent (even if they use their intelligence for pure evil)?

checkmate, poodle lovers :smuggo:

Nuke the entire region. Wait until the radiation clears, then nuke it again.

wow those sure look like lovely alaskan huskies

sry not sry for being into a type of dog that hasn't been endlessly ruined by idiot show moms and pet breeders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
At least they can all still do the thing they were created to do, on account of still having the correct temperament and drive <3

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

cheese eats mouse posted:

I agree with OP even if I have an inferior poodle mix.

I love you op.

But standards are the superior size followed by moyen

standard poods own and are acceptable even to a giant filthy working prim breed nerd like me.
especially like them when they don't have one of the silly poodle cuts-- they have a really, really elegant shape and i really like how they move (and they're such sweeties!)
if i don't end up with another husky mix when i get another dog, a standard pood is absolutely an acceptable alternative for me :3

• Locked thread