Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Davincie posted:

only white IT people hate anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

I remember them having to cut huge chunks from the Drug & The Dominoes arc of Baccano! since it featured an immortal whose driving motivation was inventing new drugs because he'd grown too used to all the existing ones and nothing got him buzzed anymore.
that sounds badass and im going to skip watching baccano now because they cut that out

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

best episode so far. really warming up to this show. had a huge smile on my face the entire episode

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Srice posted:

The finale has been scheduled for October 3rd.
thank god. i have no interest in reading the manga so im glad its not cancelled

Sakurazuka posted:

I never got around to watching the last couple of episodes before it went on a break. :/
the last episode (paint it black) is excellent and extremely nightowish

• Locked thread