Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Pixelated Dragon posted:

When I said you don't really hear of golden retrievers snapping I meant boring yeller dogs like placid labs and stuff.

:lol:

Once upon a time I had me a dog we raised up from a puppy and he was PACK LEADER or whatever insane bullshit my 12 year old mind thought dogs were and he'd loving murder anything that got in the pen with him including his siblings if they dared to look at him even slightly wrong. A dude jumped our fence once and landed in his pen. We had to wash gore off the pen floor for a hell of a while after the paramedics came. Thankfully he was a thief and trying to steal our poo poo so he got chewed up and nobody cared and that dog was fine.

Lived to be an old man, did drat good, tore the gently caress out of anybody who crossed him and was an all american yeller dog who drank his pissed in water happily all day every day. Why he pissed in his water all the time? Who the gently caress knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Pixelated Dragon posted:

I've seen my parents' dog and the dog I grew up with chase after squirrels and small critters while barking and growling. I have no doubt they would have killed the small critters if they weren't too slow. Was it just play behavior or some other behavior that I was misinterpreting?

Ires and Kaydee chase the gently caress out of anything that moves while Ires shrieks at the top of her lungs. Occasionally they catch it and literally land on it and oh no, it died, you guys, what the hell do I do with it?

So they sadly sniff it then sometimes bring it to me because their toy broke dude that's not cool. I think they've only eaten one or two things and one of them was a squirrel that they played tug with and oh hey, it was like a dog pinata.

I wanna get some non-lovely little rc car and tie a rabbit skin to it and drive it all over the yard so they lose their loving minds AND so their toy can't break.

• Locked thread