Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

green penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

A misanthrope posted:

its fake. i googled it becuase i cant live in a world where toby maguire's dick is bigger than mine. i WONT live in that world

anyway it is fake

you murder dreams

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tujague posted:

I'm super glad some sharp-eyed, sensible goon is keeping track of who can't have opinions on stuff

I will move Leo's file into the "hypocrite" cabinet immediately

I'm super glad that you can go gently caress yourself

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why don't you go gently caress each other since neither of you are worthy of wells or his green rolling pin peaness

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp
LMAO this guy looks and probably smells like poo poo, but every photo of him is sprawled out on a yacht surrounded by a dozen 19 year old models. Can you imagine a bunch of hot young men, following Oprah around and being her gently caress toy? It would never happen because would not sell their souls for fame and fourtune like the average woman. We are supposed to treat them as equals when evidence has shown time and time again that are unevolved creatures ruled soley by emotion and shiny objects.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Pops Ghostly posted:

It would never happen because would not sell their souls for fame and fourtune like the average woman.
speak for yourself jon pop

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp

I'm Crap posted:

speak for yourself jon pop

Show me one example of an rich ugly women with a trail of male models behind her wherever she goes.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Pops Ghostly posted:

LMAO this guy looks and probably smells like poo poo, but every photo of him is sprawled out on a yacht surrounded by a dozen 19 year old models. Can you imagine a bunch of hot young men, following Oprah around and being her gently caress toy? It would never happen because would not sell their souls for fame and fourtune like the average woman. We are supposed to treat them as equals when evidence has shown time and time again that are unevolved creatures ruled soley by emotion and shiny objects.

it would never happen because oprah is in a long term relationship with gayle king and her marriage is a sham

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp

Simstim posted:

it would never happen because oprah is in a long term relationship with gayle king and her marriage is a sham

Show me one example of an rich ugly women with a trail of male models behind her wherever she goes.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Pops Ghostly posted:

Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, 18th Duchess of Alba

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
i was going to say that old bag that hugh jackman's married to but you win

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp

I'm Crap posted:

i was going to say that old bag that hugh jackman's married to but you win

Jackman is a closeted gay. Their "relationship" for buisness. His real partner is John Palermo.

Simstim posted:

That was her husband. She did not have a revolving door of cock.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Pops Ghostly posted:

That was her husband. She did not have a revolving door of cock.

madonna and her revolving door of boy toys

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp

Simstim posted:

madonna and her revolving door of boy toys

Madonna is in decent shape. And again those are boyfriend. Jesus and Ibrahim were long term boyfriends. You will not see a dozen hunks just hanging around Madonna waiting for her to snap her fingers, like Leo does. Stop loving white knighting. Woman are not angels.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Pops Ghostly posted:

Madonna is in decent shape. And again those are boyfriend. Jesus and Ibrahim were long term boyfriends. You will not see a dozen hunks just hanging around Madonna waiting for her to snap her fingers, like Leo does. Stop loving white knighting. Woman are not angels.

wait what? I'm white knighting? you keep changing the goal posts, leo dicaprio has had a long cycle of victoria secret girlfriends he stays with for years at a time

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp

Simstim posted:

wait what? I'm white knighting? you keep changing the goal posts, leo dicaprio has had a long cycle of victoria secret girlfriends he stays with for years at a time

Show me one picture of an ugly woman surrounded by male models on multiple trips like Leonardo Dicaprio has.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Darkman Fanpage posted:

he had god drat better play orson welles in a remake of citizen kane

Citizen Kane is boring.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Simstim posted:

What happened to her? Because drat, the lady in my picture looks like she would like to get some surprisingly good and controlled sex on...

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

Pops Ghostly posted:

leonardo dicarprio is ugly? god drat you got weird standards

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

Professor Shark posted:

What happened to her? Because drat, the lady in my picture looks like she would like to get some surprisingly good and controlled sex on...

Uncontrolled plastic surgery. She just couldn't stop loving with her face and it shows.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Pops Ghostly posted:

Jackman is a closeted gay. Their "relationship" for buisness. His real partner is John Palermo.

how do i find a job like this

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

I never thought I'd say this but thank god for Mark Wahlberg.

Dirk Diggler was the role he was born to play

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Pops Ghostly posted:

Wait, so your redpill MRA theories are built on the foundational fact that Leonardo DiCaprio is ugly and smells bad?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he's pretty hot though hes undergoing the same expansion of head volume as norm macdonald did. but now he just looks like a distinguished gentleman olmec head

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

only thing leo smells of is teen pussy

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lareine posted:

Uncontrolled plastic surgery. She just couldn't stop loving with her face and it shows.

She looked like the guy from Hannibal

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I find him very directorial and bearded, other than that yeah

movies in depth

tell me about your mocies experisace thanks

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Lol Jon Pop strikes again

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Orkin Mang posted:

it looks like toby maguire has 2 dicks

instead of spiderman he needs to play nightcrawler

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I saw citizen kane for the first time not too long ago and it reminded me of wolf of wall street more than anything else

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRqHsQasxqc

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

empty quotin dis

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

Pops Ghostly posted:

wikipedia posted:

John Palermo (born March 26, 1952) is an American football coach and former player. He served as the head football coach at Austin Peay State University in 1990, compiling a record of 0–11.

Checks out.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
leo's more like jack

never seen fat orson by the sea like a pimp

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Mar 2, 2015

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Did Welles really need scores of 20 year olds? Dude was banging Rita Hayworth.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

its fake. i googled it becuase i cant live in a world where toby maguire's dick is bigger than mine. i WONT live in that world

anyway it is fake

oh thank god

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Did Welles really need scores of 20 year olds? Dude was banging Rita Hayworth.

Didn't get along with Rita I guess.

One of Welles' many children went on to make that great Let It Be documentary, so we can be thankful for that at least.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

hamster_style posted:

green peaness.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Call Me Charlie posted:

leo's more like jack

The best part of Marc Eliot's recent biography of Nicholson is the part where we learn that when he was sharing a place with Harry Dean Stanton, HDS annoyed Jack by always having days long orgies with young starlets while Jack just wanted to write screenplays.

Jack's retired now, so he's just catching up and I wholly support this endeavour because why not really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

No wonder Harry Dean Stanton only ever has time for cameo roles.

• Locked thread