Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im gonna close my eyes and pretend thats mugi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I'm only like 3 minutes in but it looks like KyoAni finally decided to make a good show again

its true, they havent made a single good anime since amagi brilliant park

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tamako market was a masterpiece and hyouka was great, but i guess i can understand the rest? i didnt watch that girl with glasses and something about blood show and i couldnt handle watching another season of free

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
grow up

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dunno why you think anyone would just start talking about their breast size with you

people are insecure about their bodies irl and also this is an anime, pal

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I would like to see a scene in an anime where a bunch of guys at a sleepover nervously make jokes about how big their dicks are now

and then they go to an onsen and touch each others big dicks and blush

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kyoani dont gently caress around

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tamako market is one of my favorite animes and the movie was even better, dont be hurtful

oh haha nvm whoops

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its pretty obvious that gotou is gonna ditch nagase and end up with tsukamoto, its the one true pairing

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

for real though i'd love to live in this world where 9/10 anime are yuri

anime boys pls die......

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont like the fuckboy teacher

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im glad i didnt read the thread before the ep

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think youre all reading way too much into stuff

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a kitten posted:

To sum up

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

Naoko Yamada is good and it was really cool to see how she has improved as a director from the K-On movie to this one. the movie was really pretty and the characters were portrayed in a very realistic light. it was honestly just a straightforward love story, and that was all it set out to be and that is what it ended up being there were no twists or tricks like in a shinkai movie

watch tamako love story

i agree with all of this but i also think tamako market was really good too

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fangz posted:

Is it watchable without having watched more than a single episode of the series?

eh prob not

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

yea. you just miss out on some little character details, but it was a slice of life show so there isnt that much. you wont know what happened to tamako's mom but that should be really easy to figure out

i dont think the movie is as good without having watched the show at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well i mean you dont really HAVE to watch the show, but imo that just makes it a love story, not a tamako love story

• Locked thread