Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I, for one, welcome our new yuri overlords.

Also: you go, Gotou.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Toshimo posted:

I remember the fingerings to the first song I ever played in marching band and that was over 20 years ago.

I bet after that night Reina and Kumiko will never forget the fingerings either.

Mikl fucked around with this message at 19:53 on May 27, 2015

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

ViggyNash posted:

I mean the "student has crush on teacher" part that I assume is the part people were up in arms about apparently. Idk how you figured I was talking about Saphire.

In the first spoilers that cropped up, "student has crush on teacher" was "student ends up in a relationship with teacher", and that is what people were up in arms about.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

I still believe.

Being yurifan is suffering.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

aers posted:

http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/3687

Two more episodes on TV, I think there's a bonus episode on the BDs.

"Buy the BDs to see the episode where Reina gets over her sensei-crush, realises she loves Kumiko, and confesses to her."

-kyoani

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

By the way, even if I'm disappointed they didn't go with the Reina/Kumiko pairing, I do not mind the senseicrush at all. Lots of schoolgirls have crushes on men who are their senior. What I would mind is if they actually ended up in a relationship (please don't do this Kyoani).

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

I'll never stop believing.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

a kitten posted:

To sum up

:pusheen:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

the tamako market movie owned. please watch it

Was it? I skipped completely over it because of how utterly forgettable Tamako Market was. Hell, I couldn't even say what Tamako Market was about to save my life. I think there were mochi? And a bird that got fat but then got thin again? Something like that?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

The inside of a brass instrument is a super gross mess of valve oil and spit, cleaning it out like that isn't something you do all the time but it is something you do occasionally

also god help you if you played it just after being sick or just before, because now your instrument is full of the bug that got you sick and all of this nice warm gunk to live in while it mutates

the worst thing I've seen anyone do to a brass instrument were when the trumpet players in my high school would pull out their valves and spray them down with WD40 so they had more clearance and had a faster action

Username/post combo.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Hungryjack posted:

I have no memory of the Marines' Hymn from Sound! Euphonium, but there it is on the soundtrack.

It's the piece Taki had the band play to make them realize they sucked.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Fangz posted:

Aaaaah time to stress out about lesbians again

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

New OP not as good as Dream Solister.

Kimiko & Reina still cute.

Percussionist teacher seems a nice and fun guy.

Wow Asuka's a bitch.

New ED not as good as Tutti!.

Overall a good episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Being ufo is suffering.

• Locked thread