Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This at least makes me a little more likely to buy a CMLL PPV since they are through Youtube but the subscription service is a shame.

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1676730939307618304

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I still want to see that Volador Jr. vs Rocky Romero apuestas match, which is from a PPV, which I assume you'll have to cough up money for (iirc the weekly shows are the ones that get shown on Youtube after a while)

This is a new site or is it still through Youtube?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lily Catts posted:

I still want to see that Volador Jr. vs Rocky Romero apuestas match, which is from a PPV, which I assume you'll have to cough up money for (iirc the weekly shows are the ones that get shown on Youtube after a while)

This is a new site or is it still through Youtube?

The new subscription service is through youtube. I think the PPVs are now through Youtube but I might be wrong.

The old shows still go up on youtube for free, you can find the main matches here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uUXxdzVqb0

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
CMLL streaming service good.

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1679252737270112256

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Triplemania Tijuana edition is tomorrow on Fite

Willie Mack, Mr Iguana, Jack Cartwheel, La Hiedra, Flammer, Myzteziz, Puma King, Nino Hamburguesa, Dinamico, Gringo Loco, Laredo Kid, Black Taurus and a mystery entrant in Copa Triplemania
Team Mexico (Sexy Star 2, Lady Shani and Dalys) vs Team Rest of World (Kamille, Viva Van and Natalia Markova)
Aramis, Jack Evans and Vampiro vs Pagano and La Rebellion (Bestia 666 and Mecha Wolf)
Team Chilango (Negro Casas, Argenis, Chessman and Daga, accompanied by Aczino) vs Team Baja (Nicho el Millionario, Damian 666, Rey Horus and Xtreme Tiger, accompanied by UFC fighter Brandon Moreno)
Pentagon Jr vs QT Marshall in an ambulance match
Rush and LA Park vs Sam Adonis and Psycho Clown; losing team fights each other in a singles match, mask vs hair, at Triplemania Mexico City edition next month
El Hijo del Vikingo (accompanied by Don Callis) defends the Mega title against Kenny Omega

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jul 15, 2023

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Is this finally the time we're going to get LA Park vs Rush mask vs hair? No....not a chance in hell

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Triplemania Tijuana edition is tomorrow on Fite

Willie Mack, Mr Iguana, Jack Cartwheel, La Hiedra, Flammer, Myzteziz, Puma King, Nino Hamburguesa, Dinamico, Gringo Loco and a mystery entrant in Copa Triplemania
Team Mexico (Sexy Star 2, Lady Shani and Dalys) vs Team Rest of World (Kamille, Viva Van and Natalia Markova)
Aramis, Jack Evans and Vampiro vs Pagano and La Rebellion (Bestia 666 and Mecha Wolf)
Team Chilango (Negro Casas, Argenis, Chessman and Daga, accompanied by Aczino) vs Team Baja (Nicho el Millionario, Damian 666, Rey Horus and Xtreme Tiger, accompanied by UFC fighter Brandon Moreno)
Pentagon Jr and Laredo Kid vs QT Marshall and Black Taurus in an ambulance match
Rush and LA Park vs Sam Adonis and Psycho Clown; losing team fights each other in a singles match, mask vs hair, at Triplemania Mexico City edition next month
El Hijo del Vikingo (accompanied by Don Callis) defends the Mega title against Kenny Omega

Penta vs QT is a singles match.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Penta vs QT is a singles match.

That's what I thought and what wiki says (with Laredo Kid and Black Taurus in the Copa), but for some reason f4w had that listed instead https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/don-callis-to-corner-hijo-del-vikingo-vs-kenny-omega-at-aaa-triplemania. Fixed

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Is this finally the time we're going to get LA Park vs Rush mask vs hair? No....not a chance in hell

You didn't trust this spoiler?

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1679532728432164864?s=20

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
TripleMania is live right now and REY MYSTERIO* HAS APPEARED

*not that Rey Mysterio, the other one**
**not that one either, his son***
***his real son, so this makes him Rey Mysterio Jr.****
****not that Rey Mysterio Jr.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I just flipped on Triplemania and cannot stop laughing

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Negro Casas jobbing to a low blow is a clean finish by the standards of the show so far

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
QT Marshall being an el jerko.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Lamo they got to LA Park/Rush mask vs hair in the most AAA fashion ever

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

This is what happens when you don’t book Police Man

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1683688428578258944

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The final Triplemania of the year is on Fite Saturday at 9PM Eastern

The Copa Triplemania featuring Komander, Laredo Kid, Willie Mack, Dave the Clown, Murder Clown, Pagano, Aramis, Mr Iguana, Arez, Octagon Jr, Myzteziz Jr and Nino Hamburguesa
Dalys, Lady Shani and Sexy Star vs Chik Tormenta and Las Toxicas (La Hiedra and Maravilla)
Negro Casas vs Nicho el Millionario (aka Psicosis)
Taya Valkyrie defends the Reina de Reinas title against Flammer
Pentagon Jr, QT Marshall, Dralistico and Brian Cage fight in a fatal fourway for the vacant Latin American title
El Hijo del Vikingo defends the Mega title in a fatal fourway against Speedball Mike Bailey, Daga and Jack Cartwheel
Rush, LA Park, Psycho Clown and Sam Adonis in a fatal fourway; if Rush or Adonis lose, loser's shaved bald, if Park or Clown lose, loser's unmasked

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Will they be brave enough to cut Adonis's hair?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I wish it was easier to convince my friends to watch Triplemania. “Come over, it’s gonna SUCK” isn’t quite doing it.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Lumbermouth posted:

I wish it was easier to convince my friends to watch Triplemania. “Come over, it’s gonna SUCK” isn’t quite doing it.

Every match is either going to be either very good or very funny or both is always my pitch (to myself)

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
This is the year LA Park loses his mask and reveals himself as Principe Island.

I also hope Pentagon Jr wins the belt that Fenix dropped because he couldn't do many AAA shows.

Oil! fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Aug 9, 2023

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Are AAA still doing the Marvel matches?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1689397349745917957?t=V6GwL2U5vL50k0RWrAiRsw&s=19

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

The final Triplemania of the year is on Fite Saturday at 9PM Eastern

The Copa Triplemania featuring Komander, Laredo Kid, Willie Mack, Dave the Clown, Murder Clown, Pagano, Aramis, Mr Iguana, Arez, Octagon Jr, Myzteziz Jr and Nino Hamburguesa
Dalys, Lady Shani and Sexy Star vs Chik Tormenta and Las Toxicas (La Hiedra and Maravilla)
Negro Casas vs Nicho el Millionario (aka Psicosis)
Taya Valkyrie defends the Reina de Reinas title against Flammer
Pentagon Jr, QT Marshall, Dralistico and Brian Cage fight in a fatal fourway for the vacant Latin American title
El Hijo del Vikingo defends the Mega title in a fatal fourway against Speedball Mike Bailey, Daga and Jack Cartwheel
Rush, LA Park, Psycho Clown and Sam Adonis in a fatal fourway; if Rush or Adonis lose, loser's shaved bald, if Park or Clown lose, loser's unmasked

I'm very mad I accidentally bought this show on Fite because I was drunk instead of the one that had the Kenny vs. Vikingo match that I actually wanted to watch.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Pylons posted:

I'm very mad I accidentally bought this show on Fite because I was drunk instead of the one that had the Kenny vs. Vikingo match that I actually wanted to watch.

Vikingo Speedball should be pretty loving great too

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Cubsfan with the CMLL Anniversary card

quote:

CMLL (SAT) 09/16/2023 Arena México
1) ? vs ?? [Copa Independencia]
2) La Jarochita & Lluvia vs Stephanie Vaquer & Zeuxis [CMLL WOMEN TAG]
new championships
3) Atlantis, Blue Panther, Octagón vs Fuerza Guerrera, Satánico, Virus
4) Soberano Jr. & Titán vs Lince Dorado & Samuray del Sol
5) Atlantis Jr., Máscara Dorada, Místico vs Kevin Knight, Rocky Romero, TJP
6) Ángel de Oro & Volador Jr. vs Averno & Último Guerrero [winners advance]
7) ? vs ?? [hair]
8) Templario vs Dragón Rojo Jr. [mask]

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Triplemania developments:

QT Marshall is the new Latin American champ
Flammer is the new Reina de Reinas champ
Sam Adonis is a bald bitch now
I will not link video of it because it's disturbing as hell but backstage Vikingo collapsed and needed to be stretchered out

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Triplemania developments:
Sam Adonis is a bald bitch now

Ahhh, that's the AAA poo poo we crave.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Vikingo spent the night sharing every instagram story that mentioned him including video of him on the stretcher so he's ok now.

I can't even count how many stories he shared.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Sure it's not a work?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1692313591490211887

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Stall_19 posted:

Sure it's not a work?

Serious enough he's being unbooked days later

https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1691991900767556025

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
i too would work an injury to avoid going to atlantic city

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Just an insane lineup of talent.

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1692582185016963146

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RobViper/status/1694234284263874787?s=20

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

god this sucks

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

casual reminder that Cuatrero is in prison because he tried to kill his partner

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
Someone needs to film this so we have evidence of who the shittiest people in lucha libre are. You can't trust the poster because posters lie all the time, but many of those people will be there.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Oil! posted:

Someone needs to film this so we have evidence of who the shittiest people in lucha libre are. You can't trust the poster because posters lie all the time, but many of those people will be there.

They will be lovely people but they still will not be close to the shittiest people in lucha libre. There's some lovely rear end people in lucha on the level of Cuatrero.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1696219804581990583

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

MassRafTer posted:

Vikingo spent the night sharing every instagram story that mentioned him including video of him on the stretcher so he's ok now.

I can't even count how many stories he shared.

Vikingo retweets literally anything that mentions him, and that's how I learned that there are people who knock a full star off every one of his matches because "vikings didn't actually dress like that" :actually: