Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

In case of winning, Blue Demon would not have to take off his mask because he would only have to be discovered in front of the authorities, and they would not reveal his real name

???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Pinche Rudo posted:

The irony is Paco's real heir was Sofía, but she was forced out by the old guard because they were afraid she was going to clean house and bring in young people to run CMLL. Chavo Lutteroth and his son are now running things and welp....

Someone was asking if Sofía was involved in Federación Lucha Libre, which would be very interesting.

Diamante Azul is basically saying he's going to be involved, and if he wants to keep that name, well.. Sofia owns it.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Venomous posted:

huh, so I guess CMLL owns the right to the name La Sombra then? Figures tbh

Isn't he not allowed to use that by the lucha commission since he lost his mask?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Wow, what the gently caress is going on there for these three to leave?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

As someone who doesn't follow CMLL all that well and just tunes in for big shows, who are NGD and why is this such a big deal?

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1425188664167047178

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

I'm actually kind of surprised Scurll isn't in CYN yet.

Doesn't he do a bunch of superkicks?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

The final Triplemania of the year is on Fite Saturday at 9PM Eastern

The Copa Triplemania featuring Komander, Laredo Kid, Willie Mack, Dave the Clown, Murder Clown, Pagano, Aramis, Mr Iguana, Arez, Octagon Jr, Myzteziz Jr and Nino Hamburguesa
Dalys, Lady Shani and Sexy Star vs Chik Tormenta and Las Toxicas (La Hiedra and Maravilla)
Negro Casas vs Nicho el Millionario (aka Psicosis)
Taya Valkyrie defends the Reina de Reinas title against Flammer
Pentagon Jr, QT Marshall, Dralistico and Brian Cage fight in a fatal fourway for the vacant Latin American title
El Hijo del Vikingo defends the Mega title in a fatal fourway against Speedball Mike Bailey, Daga and Jack Cartwheel
Rush, LA Park, Psycho Clown and Sam Adonis in a fatal fourway; if Rush or Adonis lose, loser's shaved bald, if Park or Clown lose, loser's unmasked

I'm very mad I accidentally bought this show on Fite because I was drunk instead of the one that had the Kenny vs. Vikingo match that I actually wanted to watch.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I might check out the first tier. I have no wrestling to watch on Tuesdays and the Friday delay doesn't bother me too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1769857679743164832