Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leximancer
Oct 24, 2010
Playing with the keyboard is a bit easier than using a mouse or joystick, but the lack of control makes it far harder to do all of the limb-chopping and so on. I look forward to seeing it done right. Buuuuut I won't judge if Limb from Limb is skipped altogether.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leximancer
Oct 24, 2010
Limb from Limb struck me as just a tedious slog when I started it, with that first level being a something like a Megaman boss arena. It's not to say it's not more exciting later (it certainly gains some tension), but the first campaign had a dungeon crawl feel going on, while this feels more "arcadey".

One thing I really have enjoyed about this playthrough is the steady Cuss Pack use -- I always played without it, and it's definitely a completely different feel.

• Locked thread