Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
pumped my fist irl when i heard 'listen to my story' goated game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fp81GzKarQ

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

The little pieces of plastic are for your chastity cage.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

by yevon this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lolled instantly at the name & fairly sure you were trolling but this time, its for real?

It’s the game where Galahad is trying to turn himself into a lich king or whatever. Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon. I don’t make this poo poo up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I watched Jeff Gerstmann play an bullet hell indie darling with notes of zelda and it looked kidna sick tbh

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I watched Jeff Gerstmann play an bullet hell indie darling with notes of zelda and it looked kidna sick tbh

Is it that Minishoot game or whatever. It looks fairly deece.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

snagged Anointed Grundle on indiegala. looks deece for a tenner

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is it that Minishoot game or whatever. It looks fairly deece.

yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

snagged Anointed Grundle on indiegala. looks deece for a tenner

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Shinobi III

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Frenz posted:

Shinobi III

you should play arcade shadow dancer

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mycophobia posted:

you should play arcade shadow dancer

I'm waiting on the system 18 mister core for that. I definitely want to play it and the original Shinobi some time.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

hell yeah. tidus being a dumbass is honestly a feature, not a bug.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

tidus asking what "the calm" means ftw

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s awesome how Titus’s mom is like a normal classic mom and his dad is insane space Johnny Depp.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Faifan 12.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Home + Beer + NBA + DOoom.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

It’s awesome how Titus’s mom is like a normal classic mom and his dad is insane space Johnny Depp.

lol yeah. and for some reason his mom only comes up in two flashbacks when he's mad at being Johnny Depp's son

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SgDPlL7xZc

maybe all the grinding / deaths on gagazet fried my brain but this track is my favorite. the bit a minute in i could listen to on repeat (and i do)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Played some Guilty Beer X Turd for the first.time in a while. Hell first time gaming on FGs in months. Felt drat good. Time to throw doom in the trash and play Street Fighter and KOF for another 4 months before booting Doom's rear end back up.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

FFX has been in my library for so long now, maybe I should finally beat it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Played some Baldurs, some Taint, some Xcom, some Gweedfall, I'm turnt off some nasty rear end kava and hell who knows what's next.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

rated t for taint

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Eiyuden and Megaton Musashi

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played 2 matches of SF6 and it was epic but I was extremely rusty and now my arm hurts. Back to Dragon's Dogma.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Got inspired by myco and played a bunch of Gradius III (on original hardware natch). Been a while and I’m dogshit at it

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Wormskull posted:

Played some Baldurs, some Taint, some Xcom, some Gweedfall, I'm turnt off some nasty rear end kava and hell who knows what's next.

wassup bro.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

FFVII Rebirth. Probably in the final dungeon, but can't be too sure with this game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Had a kickass day hanging with some family and entertaining the kids last night and I laid in bed and started FFX for the first time. weird rear end beginning. excited to see where it goes

wife is taking kids to an art class while I cover an event for my university and then tonight it's right back into it and pushing past the halfway point in Brandish 2

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

had a sleep study done, turns out my sleep apnea is severe but only when i'm on my back, and when i'm on my side i don't have it at all. forced myself to sleep on my side the past few nights and have woken up with intesnse back pain. just can't win i guess lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

doing saturday morning dabs like a degenerate then i'm gonna start FFX

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

coffee and Doom mapping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

how is this the first that i (a person who played and completed both Uru and Myst V) is learning that the Riven remake is this close to release?

Cyan really needs to get a loving marketing team, lol.

i played Obduction to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis before i knew that i had it, maybe this is what i play to raise money for 2025. i forget what the solution to the Fire Marbles is.

I stalled out on riven like on the second island... If this is anything like realmyst i might just wait for the remake instead

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!