Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

IM DRUNK ON LIK 1 LITRE OF SLIVOVIC

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

IF YUO LIKE ANIME YOUR OK

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I have to give credit to D_T for being the only one who is enthusiastic and being in awe of things in VD that are done better in other animes, we need that pure love for something even if it is from a titty show

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I'm kind of jealous, really.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

same

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Compendium posted:

I have to give credit to D_T for being the only one who is enthusiastic and being in awe of things in VD that are done better in other animes, we need that pure love for something even if it is from a titty show

Even?

Or especially?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

When you post like this I'm just gonna keep picturing you as the Frenda av.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Space Flower posted:

When you post like this I'm just gonna keep picturing you as the Frenda av.

good

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
So, what's everyone been enjoying this season? For me, it's been Noragami, Seraph, IBO, Concrete Revolutio, and OPM - they're all very fun shows in their own ways.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

One Punch Man
Iron Blood Orphans
Concrete Revolutio
Chivalry of a Failed Knight
Osomatsu-san

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I've struggled to keep up to date with anything this season, pretty much just Yuru Yuri, Ushio & Tora and Hakadoll.
I'm only an episode behind on OPM, Owarimonogatari and Perfect Insider though.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the only shows i've kept up with are OPM, IBO, Concrete Revolutio, and some shorts (Somera-chan, Kagewani, Hackadoll). i'm going to marathon Perfect Insider when it finishes airing though.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Haikyuu!!

It's really good!

Also, Utawarerumono, which is fun and sometimes action-y, and Owarimonogatari, which is great and more -monogatari

+ Yururyuri, which is goofy and sweet

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Owari, OPM, IBO, the moe SoL comedies, and I'm several episodes behind on Osomatsu. IBO is show of the season for sure, with OPM in a close second (though we all knew that was going to be awesome).

5 1/2 is pretty low for me, or at least is for this amazing year. It's possible I'm forgetting something, and I keep meaning to watch Hackadoll, but that's still on the lower side for a fall.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

oh yeah, i've enjoyed Osomatsu too. i just forget it's on Monday because everything else i watch is Sunday. at least two episodes behind on it now...

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
IBO is the only thing I'm current on at the moment but will eventually catch up on Noragami and Haikyu and am planning to marathon Perfect Insider after it's over as well. I've been watching too much regular tv and have neglected anime this season.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Haikyuu!!, The Perfect Insider, Osomatsu-san, Iron Blooded Orphans, and keeping up with Ushio and Tora. It's good!

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Owarimonogatari, OPM, Concrete Revolutio, and The Perfect Insider. All very good and worth checking out.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

OPM, Concrete Revolutio, and IBO are the ones I was most looking forward to this season, but I'm way behind on them all due to work, and now Xenoblade isn't going to help matters at all.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Dec 13, 2015

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Owari, IBO, OPM, Osumatsu, Concretio, Noragami, Perfect Insider, and Utaware, plus more Gintama and Ushio and Tora. Aside from fricken everything being a weekend show it's been a good season for me.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I've been enjoying One-Punch Man and plan to watch Concrete Revolutio before the year ends.

That's about it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Noragami! I'm well behind but am absolutely going to finish it. I'll probably get back to U&T at some point, too.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
Noragami and Owarimonogatari are the shows I look forward to the most each week. Also Shomin Sample and Taimadou Gakuen, but that's probably more a function of "They air Wednesdays" than any real merit in themselves.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Ushio and Tora is OK, and has some really fun bits, like that time-travel arc and the latest episode (holy poo poo, so many gifts le moments), but it's largely just something I'm watching, not something I'm really excited for new episodes of like the other ones I listed.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

chumbler posted:

OPM, Concrete Revolutio, and IBO are the ones I was most looking forward to this season, but I'm way behind on them all due to work, and now Xenoblade isn't going to help matters at all.

Xenoblade's getting the last laugh, because I'm actually gonna buy that fancy Collector's Edition Strategy Guide :shepspends:. I'd rather know where the tens of thousands of items and collectible locations actually are, rather than looking up vague "point A, left a bit, past the thing" results ad-naseum.

Bad Seafood posted:

I've been enjoying One-Punch Man and plan to watch Concrete Revolutio before the year ends.

That's about it.

Concrete Revolutio's alright, and I really need to sit down and watch more of it. Xenoblade X and a literal stack of new anime DVD's and Blu-Ray's from Madman's recent clearance sale are not helping my free time any. On the plus side, I got Wings of Honneamise and Cyber City OEDO 808 for all of $3 apiece out of it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm only simulwatching Valkyrie Drive, once they're over I'll be checking out OPM and YY

Mermaid has the best fans :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I'm only simulwatching Valkyrie Drive, once they're over I'll be checking out OPM and YY

Mermaid has the best fans :allears:

that's some sweet fanart

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Im only actively following OPM and IBO but I plan to catch up with Concrete, I'm already catching up with Noragami and I'm happy to see it well adapted. There should be enough content for a third season after a season or two.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Im only actively following OPM and IBO but I plan to catch up with Concrete, I'm already catching up with Noragami and I'm happy to see it well adapted. There should be enough content for a third season after a season or two.

Concrete is split cour so you'll have a season to catch up before part 2 begins

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
episode 11 of comet lucifer: the main antagonist is killed by a character we've never seen before who is driven by a plot point that suddenly exists

this is called Good Storytelling

also in episode 11 of comet lucifer: a milkmaid carries around military ordinance disguised as loaves of bread

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
In this week's episode of Seraph of the End, two estranged friends have a very emotional and totally heterosexual reunion.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
That just looks like two animated corpses flopping about.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Compendium posted:

That just looks like two animated corpses flopping about.

I guess one of them is kind of a corpse.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
What show is this? Hint: It's 8 minutes long.

Fun little split second unvoiced cameo by Miss Monochrome in this week's HackADoll.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Darth Walrus posted:

In this week's episode of Seraph of the End, two estranged friends have a very emotional and totally heterosexual reunion.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Kytrarewn posted:

What show is this? Hint: It's 8 minutes long.

Fun little split second unvoiced cameo by Miss Monochrome in this week's HackADoll.

Those guys can't get enough of crossing over with each other (or anything else they can get away with)

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Gyra_Solune posted:

episode 11 of comet lucifer: the main antagonist is killed by a character we've never seen before who is driven by a plot point that suddenly exists

this is called Good Storytelling

also in episode 11 of comet lucifer: a milkmaid carries around military ordinance disguised as loaves of bread

I gave up on it after episode 9 because it's just the same five kids repeating the same gags while the same antagonists fail to capture them in the same way every episode, with every interesting character or plot thread being killed either offscreen or in any scene where some plot progress is finally happening. :(

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
hahahaha

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

I'm going to have to watch this season at some point.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I gave up on it after episode 9 because it's just the same five kids repeating the same gags while the same antagonists fail to capture them in the same way every episode, with every interesting character or plot thread being killed either offscreen or in any scene where some plot progress is finally happening. :(

the only reason i'm really watching it is the robots look kinda cool tbh

it's literally the exact same thing as Captain Earth, something that looked cool and promising at the start but then turned out to just be a disappointing Eureka Seven wannabe. the setting is sort of interesting but like all half-baked semi-fantasy robot shows the interesting parts of it will never be explained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm going to have to watch this season at some point.

same

• Locked thread