Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

generic protagonist meat product

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/Gen_Ironicus/status/1688755779770171392

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

I've been exposed to a fair bit of Majestic Prince through SRW30 and even that looks fine

I was in the same situation, only knowing about it through SRW30 but that just looks so bland and generic. Everyone looks like they came out of a template machine. No I didnt realize it was the same person, I just had a bad reaction to the characters art and writing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

starting to watch 00

edit

That'll shorten up nicely

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Aug 10, 2023

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

00 is starting to grate a bit as the gundam crew become more and more unhinged. Up to ep 11 now.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Is Gundam Reconwhatever in G any good?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

El5n seemed pretty well adjusted, he was just crap as a pilot because he didnt want to die :3

El4n just wanted a birthday party.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Gripweed posted:

It turs out Newtypes are just Psykers

Psykers or Orks? Char's red suits seems to imply the latter.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Witch from Mercury if you want to see where all those trainees keep coming from. :v

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I enjoyed the chaos of the attack on Davao and that the majority of it took place from the perspective of people not in mobile suits so its a lot of chaos and glimpses of gigantic suits and peoples homes and lives being blown up.

the gundam dogfight I couldnt make a drat thing out tho hahah.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This movie length model kit ad is bad at showing off the models!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Xi gundam get outta there

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Since Tamiya's and Mr Color Weathering dark brown and black are permanently sold out around here, I've tried out SMS Wash which seems to do fairly well and at half the price of the other two and actually being in stock. The only downside I've found is that it settles incredibly rapidly so the best option for me is to put some in a paint tray so I can stir it each time I reload the brush. if I reload from the bottle, it's usually settled to being useless within a few brush applications.

Has anyone used the Mr Color and Tamiya equivalents and do they suffer from the same effect?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lol at the super long leg cables on the zaku

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They're the sonic OCs of the gundam franchise

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

everyone skipped leg day

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I looked up a ZZ character knowing nothing about the series and uh. are those their clothes vaporizing off in their death scene.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Coming up next, Gundam Build NFTs

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

they stole my idea?!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Seedgoog's bared midriff is kinda hilarious to me.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

SgtSteel91 posted:

https://twitter.com/xxnike0629xx/status/1709618357308158463?s=46

Guess this is also the loser jobber squad other MS Daniel Harper and the rest of those clowns ride in

I really hope the bottom row combines into a giant mech for dumb reasons.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yup

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Metaverse's average hobby store owner

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

If you get all the DLC for SRW 30 it definitely overstays its welcome esp since the DLCs have a lot of overlap in terms of structure and stuff.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hunter Noventa posted:

Agreed, with all the DLC and bonus missions its close to 200 stages of content, but a lot of them are tiny half-puzzle stages that reward you with bonus parts. But a lot of the DLCs are very samey, it's fun to use the units, but its rough getting some of them.

And with all of them I think you get about a dozen different 'mwahaha now you must face the real boss!' scenes :v

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Whats the furthest point in the UC timeline? Half a millenium or something?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Took a look at ZZ and drat this is a big claim

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah. Bandai kits come premade, they dont need cleaning with chemicals like resin prints, they're already made and ready to go. I'm more interested in doing stuff like making larger scale heads or busts. and that Thunderbolt Acguy

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Having gone through the files, they actually require a lot of work to be print ready. There's only one MG on there, maybe around a dozen hgs?. And theres a whole bunch of models that are actually digitally scanned from real world models, poorly, which arent accurate enough to get decent prints from. Unfortunately this includes the Acguy.

So the original post was accurate in one way, but they're far from print ready.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Oct 19, 2023

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sorted by descending file size, so model complexity seemed like a good way to sort out model kits from game models / scans. I dunno a lot of the seed stuff and I couldnt tell which was which.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

new WfM merch

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

Side-eyes Norea lighting up an entire school.

Yeah, kids getting killed never really makes me happy either.

Me when trying to decide if I want to pick up the Thorn or Ur next. 'Oh yeaaaah.'

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Watching The Origin and its kinda funny how Char's first 4 kills came about, but it honors the frachise's long running tradition of child soldiers I guess.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

:3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its a fun ride.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Colony drops are basically Gundam's Death Star.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

all i know about V is that it has bathtubs, bikinis and bikers.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

How would you like cyber coordinators then?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Meanwhile here we are buying school shooter mechs after WfM :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Are the movies a compressed version of G-Reco?