Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I've been building gunpla for a bit and have watched WfM but otherwise haven't watched Gundam at all. Decided to start watching the original series last night, made it thru 5 episodes. The music is so 70s and also rules, and I'm enjoying the characters and plot so far. I think I'm hooked on the series already so I'll probably end up watching at least all the series at this point if not the movies/manga at some point too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Hellioning posted:

Witch from mercury lures in another one.

Next thing you know you will have strong opinions on SEED and SEED Destiny. This is when you know you are doomed.

I already do because they keep making kits for those instead of any of the Gundam I want them to make entirely based on looks. It's kinda funny that I have watched pretty much every other mecha show, Evangelion is one of my favorite anythings, and I just never watched Gundam til now.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

too late