Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i am watching the first episode as we speak

:yikes: is literally what that girl does

i

FIVE MINUTES IN AND THIS GIRL HAS A BODY PILLOW OF HER YOUNGER SISTER

i cannot even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
well yes it seems very fun so far but

but that girl has a body pillow of her younger sister who is only just in middle school

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Command Ant posted:

It's not like she does anything untoward with the pillow.

Anyway, it's all a moot point, because Sakurako has the best sisters.

we know what the word untoward means

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
himawari's little sister is the best

like what the hell even ahahahaha

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
...c...chitose you might want to talk to a physician

people...aren't...supposed to bleed from their eyes

this goddamn show

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i am now going to start season two.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
literally twenty seconds in it's already wonderful

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
is sakurako supposed to just be kyoko but bad

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
please explain the pros and cons of each character thus far sakurako has just been 'WAAAH WAAAH GIVE ME ATTENTION' and 'YOU HAVE BOOBS GRR' and that's literally it

she also slightly notices akari more than the usual, maybe

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
they both are sorta blond, really energetic and brash and tend to cause a bit of conflict

i dunno i'm in the middle of season two and so far kyoko is being good and cool and fun whereas sakurako is just being annoying, unless this changes like immediately on episode seven or something

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i am sad, however, that himawari's little sister is not keeping up her baffling disposition of interpreting the world in saikano-level tragedy in this fluffy comedy

the younger kids in this show are weird and jaded on the whole, though, which is amusing

also when it was said sakurako's siblings were the best, i think you confused the word best with 'the only ones who actually have some sort of understandable and healthy relationship with their sisters'

Gyra_Solune fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Nov 2, 2015

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
chinatsu why

why must you traumatize poor akarin so

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
the question is how did kyoko know about that in her award-winning screenplay

e: wait no she actually saw that room in the first episode omg

ee: done with season 2. it was much like the first! decidedly okay at the beginning but kind of amazing in the last episodes (though the first of season 2 was wonderful). feel it's a bit weaker, because like, basically himawari and sakurako are the leads, easily getting like half the screentime and they're just not as strong as the main four trio + ayano, but eh.

Gyra_Solune fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Nov 4, 2015

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
At last caught up.

Still think season 1 is the strongest, but 3, while currently pretty low-key, is doing things right. A bit more slice of lifey than it is comedic right now but that's fine.

I feel like I shouldn't expect things to go as totally off the rails as like, centering on time travel, considering the change of staff, though. Which is unfortunate, but if they do well it shouldn't really matter!

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
why exactly is it that Masochist Cider is blatantly a photoshop of an A&W can, which is good

but yeah that bit with Matsumoto was really pleasant, and I agree Kyoko is the best. i am hoping she actually has clued into the fact that ayano wants to marry her

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
this is officially the episode with the least akari and chinatsu since they didn't even get the 'wait we're not appearing in the episode?' intro

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Mentat Radnor posted:

Keep watching after the credits for secret Akariin~ and Chinariin~

still the episode with the least of them, they get a single frame of animation

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
kyoko continues to reign supreme

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
yuru yuri more like yuru yui

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
they did not kiss

0/10 worst season of yuru yuri

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
ayano is fine. i like that she acts like an actual person hiding their crush and is otherwise a totally well composed person, instead of the usual anime equivalent where they're basketcases who try to resolve their emotions with violence. and i like that her crush totally knows this and sets up things like a movie date toooootally on accident

i just wish everyone would be honest with chinatsu gosh, they seriously ended the season with 'she ruins something important because nobody wants to tell her she ruins things' augh

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
for real though i'm kinda disappointed that they didn't go REALLY out there like some of the other later episodes in the previous seasons. Akari's Excellent Adventure and The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Play were some of my favorites for how weird and memorable and hilarious they were

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Xelkelvos posted:

Too bad Kyouko will always return to Yui's mildly aloof embrace. Ayano should make Chitose happier beyond her expectations and be with her.

this is why monogamy leads to everyone being unsatisfied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
when we had one of those sodastream things that directly carbonates stuff we tried to do it with orange juice

it exploded the gently caress everywhere but what was left was absolutely delicious

• Locked thread